Chapter 60

***Update Update***

***I'm sorry guys for the late update. Yeah I know I'm such a bad author but I wanted to thank you guys for waiting***

***Vote for chapters guys***

😊

At the same time, the doorbell rang telling me Scott's arrival. With a happy smile, I went to open the door. A bright smile was on my face when I opened the door wide to close it back in fear with a thud.

I stood there placing my back to the door to support my weak frame. My small hands were placed on my wildly beating heart to console my poor heart.

When I opened my door I saw deep sea-colored eyes looking at my soul passing the barrier of my body. And when our eyes meet I feet him striping my soul out of me and It caused me to immediately close the door.

“What is he doing here? What does he want from me now.” I whispered in my small fear and angry voice to myself. Again the doorbell rang making me flinch at my place. But I don't move from my place because I'm too busy calming my wildly beating heart. Five minutes passed by me sitting there like that and he didn't ring the bell again.

Did he leave?

I was about to sign in relief when he bangs the door making me jump in my place. “Open the door, Jane. Don't make me break it,” he said in his firm warning voice making my heart jump out of my ribcage.

What the hell he is doing here from all places. How does he even know where I was. What does he want from me now after taking everything from me? I have nothing left to give him or wait does, he knows I'm pregnant?

Thousands of questions were coming into my mind but the last one caught my breath in my lungs giving birth to new fear in me.

Shut up Jane how will he know? He doesn't know about it.

My inner debate made my decision firm not to talk with him. I don't want to see his face and that's why I'm not opening this door. Can't he take this as no and go away? I won't open the door let him stand like that. But all my thoughts were put in vain when he again banged the door with force making me run away from the door in little fear.

“Open this damn fucking door” he cursed loudly in his angry voice making me grind my teeth in anger and frustration while thinking how can I make him get lost.

I could imagine him standing behind this door with clenched jaw and fury in his eyes. He won't listen like that and he won't even get lost like that. How did I forget how stubborn impatient devil he is. If he wants to hear it from my mouth so let it be like that. In anger and with this new courage in me, I stomped in the direction of the door and opened it wide to face him with anger face. “Get lost I don't want to talk to you,” I said in my anger firm voice while looking into his angry impatient eyes. Those are making me lose my little courage which I gather to fight against him.

Listening to me he clenched his teeth in anger and his all demeanor changed. It was a signal for me to close the door as soon as possible and run for my life. I immediately put it into action what my brain screamed for me to do it and I was about to close the door but he stopped it by holding the door in one hand. He was making it hard for me to close it but I tried my best by pushing the door with both hands. But I failed miserably because he is so much stronger than me.