"I thought it was pretty good, all things considered," I spoke up from my seat in the couch, giving her a wink. Vanya looked back at me with a small smile, knowing I had approved her book.

"Yeah, definitely ballsy, giving up the family secrets." Five added walking up next to her again. "Sure that went over well." He said.

"They hate me," Vanya confessed. I frown a little knowing it hurt her. She was always a very sensitive girl, dealing with rejection from Father, her anxiety, and the drive to prove her self through her music. Which I grew very fondly off, up till we left.

"I don't," I said standing up and walking next to her giving her a side hug, trying to show my support.

Being Zero was hard but being 7, that must be tough. Especially giving her condition. I always took pity in her, and plus I honestly feel she's the only one without a evil heart. I didn't care that she wrote a book, she found an outlet, which is more then what any of our other siblings can do.

"Plus, there are worst things that can happen." Five said trying his hardest to make her feel somewhat better.

"You mean like what happened to Ben?" She asked quickly. I looked at her with a sad look in my eyes, something I barely showed, only with Five. Five and I knew that Ben had passed away years before the apocalypse took place and from what we could gather around the house and Vanya's book we think something happens during a mission. But we don't really know.

"Was it bad?" Five dared to ask.

Vanya nodded her head in the brink of tears. There was an eary silence as none of us knew what to say, or what to ask. We both knew that she was really sensitive so we didn't say anything. The last thing I want to do on our first day home is to break the poor girl.

--

Later that day Luther came and told us that they were having the funeral or I guess a ceremony to let dad's ashed go. We both agreed and said we would go. Once the time came Five and I took an umbrella we had found in the house. We walked down the corridor to the geats of the small outdoors area was where Ben's statue was. They all walked out first not really saying much letting me and Five to walk out last. He opened the umbrella and then extending his arm as he did before. I quickly took it getting under the umbrella with him at my side. We all stood around Luther who was carrying his ashes.

"Did something happen?" Mother asked confused. We all kinda just looked at her confused.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison spoke up reminding her why we are all here together in the first place.

"Oh yeas, of course." She said with a look of sadness,

"Is mom okay?" Allison asked Diego knowing he was close with her and would probably know if there was anything wrong with her.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine." He quickly defended her. "She just needs to rest. You know, recharge."

"Whenever you're ready, dear boy" Pogo said to Luther who was currently standing in the middle of the rain with Dad's ashes. Luther stared down at the remains of Father and pour it out on the ground. I take a big sigh and take out my cigarette case and pull one out lighting it with my pinky. I closed my eyes taking a deep inhale and then letting go. The nicotine quickly soothing my nerves.

"Probably would have been better with some wind," Luther confessed as we looked at the pill of ashs in the middle.

"Does anyone wish to speak? Pogo asked looking at us.

Me and Klaus both took a long drag not wanting to be the ones to say something. Im not really good at speeches. The silence continued for a moment until Pogo spoke up again.