He sat down first gesturing towards me to come towards him. Without a thought I did. I Sat down between his legs and laid my back against his chest. His arms protectively around me.

"I never thought we'd be here again, like this," I said breaking the silence looking out the window at the people walking by.

"I've dreamed about this every night" he admitted.

"I missed these cute little shorts of yours," I said playfully reaching the bottom of his shorts and tugging on it.

"I'm sure you did," he said laughing at my comment. "Are you tired Z?" He asked changing the subject.

"No" I answered him looking up at him from my position.

He nodded his head and just pulled me closer. If that was even possible. The familiar butterflies started to steer up in me.

He is my best friend, the only person who has seen the worst and the best of me. We protected each other, we made sure we where ok. I could even go as far and say we where soul mates but I'd never admitted that to him. I have so much love for him but I don't know if I could say I'm in love. I didn't even know what that is. My trauma obviously having something to do with that I guess. But I'm happy with the way things were between me and him. We didn't have a label, we were or I guess we are just Zero and Five. Him and I.

I lifted myself off his back and turned to look at him. His face quickly showing confusion.

"Come on, let's look at the house," I said with a smile as I got up looking through the pocket of the old suit I had on. Quickly finding my cigarette case and putting it in my pocket of the school uniform. I know, I know, nasty habit shall I say but with my life especially, I occasionally need one, or two, a day, maybe.

Five gets up as well obviously following me. I pause at the end of the hall and turn around to see him. I give him a small smile before he extends his arm for me to take, which I gladly did. His hand comfortably in his pocket while I hugged on his arm closely. Such a gentleman. I lean my head on his small shoulder and began our walk through the house with the first stop being the living room. I let go of his arm as I walk over to the bar area so I can make myself a much-needed martini.

"Want one, Darling?" I asked Five as I look up with a convincing smile.

"Of course dear" He responded with a sweet smile back. I forgot how cute he was as a child. But I liked him better in his 20's. His gorgeous looks really showed themselves then, only making it more difficult of course. With good looks and the apocalypse, there where many lonely lights.

As soon as I finish making the martinis I walk back over to where Five was standing. He looked up at a picture that I don't remember us having.

"What is-awww," I said bringing my free hand up to my heart. I could feel a nice warm unfamiliar feeling start to flow through my body.

"They never forgot," I said taking a seat still staring at the work of art. It was me and him at my side. I sat on a chair with Five standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders. Father always had the best artist. I see Five quickly turn around noticing someone else in the room.

"It's nice to know Dad didn't forget about us." He spoke to Vanya. "Read your book, by the way." Five said looking at her for a reaction. "We found it in a library that was still standing." He said as he walked away to look around the room a bit more. Looking at all the books that had been destroyed once before.