5 months later

I vomit up my breakfast into the toilet. My head spins and I lean back against the wall.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whine, cupping my tummy.

All I get in response is another urge to puke. After another five minutes of my head in the toilet bowl, I get up and brush my teeth.

My heart hurts when I touch my stomach and think of Logan. Two months and I haven't seen or heard from him. Graduation came and passed and like expected I never kept in touch with my so called friends. It's like the second high school was over they scattered like roaches.

A month after returning home, I missed my period. A quick trip to the pharmacy confirmed my fears. I was pregnant. I had Logan's baby inside me and he was nowhere to be seen.

"He'll come back" I tell my belly, believing my own words less and less everyday.

I got accepted to Princeton a month ago. I'd always had the grades so it wasn't too much of a surprise. But I knew I'd have to put college on hold until after the baby.

My mom didn't take my pregnancy too well. I mean if I were a mother I wouldn't either. I also became the source of gossip even after graduation. It all just made me crave the simplicity of the cabin. Where status and reputation didn't matter.

My mother eventually came around. She allowed me to build a nursery in the house. We had so many spare rooms that she didn't mind letting me use one of the for the baby.

"Livvy you have a doctors appointment in thirty minutes" my mom calls to me from the bottom of the stairs.

I began to hate the ultrasound appointments after the first few times. It felt wrong to be there without Logan.

I quickly remind myself I'm doing this for the health of our baby and begin to dress. I'm starting to fit into fewer and fewer outfits. But trusty old leggings always fit.

I grab my purse and slip on my shoes. I've got to stock up on flip flops when my feet start to swell. I mentally put that on my shopping list.

I walk down the stairs and head towards the front door. I grab my keys from the hook and pull on a coat.

I open the door and call out to my mom, "I'll be back in a few hours! I have some shop-"

The words die in my mouth when I take a step on the porch. The first thing in my mind is 'thank god he's alive' but it's quickly taken over by anger.

"What the fuck!" I scream, lunging at him.

Logan blocks my flailing hands, "Liv I can-"

"You've been gone for months! Now you just show up! Where the fuck were you! I thought you cared about me!" I shriek, my hormones making my anger even worse.

Before I can continue my tantrum, Logan kisses me. I instantly relent, melting into him. If I wasn't hormonal I'd probably fight a little more, but when you're a horny pregnant lady and the man of your dreams kisses you; you go with it.

Our kiss is filled with passion and months of pent up lust. I swear I'd jump him right now no questions asked if I weren't on the front porch of my house.

His hands run over my body. I moan into his mouth, my body remembering his touch. Then his hands run across my stomach and still.

Logan pulls away from my lips and looks down at his hands. I watch as he processes, shock, confusion, then happiness. He searches my eyes hopefully and I smile.

"Obviously it's yours" I whisper, watching his grin widen.

Lowering to his knees, he pulls up my shirt. He stares at my bump before placing a kiss. I close my eyes, my heart feeling full.