The Weasleys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Six

"For Merlin's beard George, shut up already about your secret admirer. It was probably just a daft mess up with the post." Fred groaned hotly, sick and tired of his brothers obnoxious blabbering.

"She said I was hotter than Godric Gryffindor, and more witty than Wendlin the wierd." George gloated.

"Then by all means dear brother, you have been taken fancy to by a psychopath if you believe being hotter than Wendlin is a compliment."

"Wittier than Wendlin, not hotter." George corrected.

Fred gabbed his twin in the rib, "would you shove it." before they both fell to the floor, taking up an urgent wrestling match.

"Your just jealous no one fancies your wit and pleasure."

"Oh I'll show you who's jealous—"

"Boys!" Mrs. Weasley's scolding tone pierced the air, and with a flick of her wand the two sons were separated. "Do like Percy and behave yourselves."

Percy smiled at his mothers praise, then glanced at his brothers towards the end of the isle whom were once again tangled with each other. "Now there is no time for you too stay cooped in here, why don't you all go to the apothecary next door and get some more fluxweed, hmmm?"

Percy set down the astralobe that promised by the label to map the world at worlds end, whatever that meant, and listened to the twins bequest. "Come on Perc."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He grumbled.

They left Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment, and headed over to Slug and Jiggers Apothecary as their mum had suggested.

Entering the shop, it smelled of rotten cabbage and eggs, to which Percy couldn't help but turn up his nose. His eyes traveled to Ginny whom was frantically waving at him from the other side of the shop, standing next to Ron.

As he approached them, he was oblivious to the witch whom was currently musing over a selection of beetle eyes. Stepping thrice more times forward, he registered the twins complaints over wanting to head over to the Quidditch shop and craned his head as though to scold them on their impatience, but before he could he walked straight into a solid mass, tripping over his robe ends and falling with shear force to the ground.

He winced from the pain upon impact, but was more concerned to find he was face to face with the witch whom was now lying on top of him.

"Percy!" She uttered with surprise, and his cheeks turned hot upon realizing whom it was, her nose practically touching his own, and her eyes a bright blue swirling with incredulity.

"Er—Sorry, I must have tripped."

She removed herself from him, extending him a hand, but he didn't take it What with his brothers curious looks.

"Are you alright!" Ginny squealed running over to them.

"Yes I'm fine." He said through clenched teeth to his sister, straightening his robes.

"Perc, who is this?" The twins asked with raised eyebrows and he shut his eyes in annoyance.

"Aenwyn Potage." She greeted kindly shaking George's hand, noticing Percy was not saying anything, his mouth hung agape sort of.

"Why you're quite a beautiful witch aren't you." He flirted, and she laughed slightly.

"Wouldn't happen to be his secret admirer though?" Fred chortled, and both Ginny and Ron grinned in amusement. The only one who didn't find any humor out of the current situation was Percy.