Fifteen

Having woken up from her nap feeling the need to paint, Luna pulled out her art supplies, not knowing what she was really painting she began aimlessly dipping her brush in varies colors before placing random strokes of paint anywhere and everywher...

Having woken up from her nap feeling the need to paint, Luna pulled out her art supplies, not knowing what she was really painting she began aimlessly dipping her brush in varies colors before placing random strokes of paint anywhere and everywhere on the canvas.

Her laptop began buzzing, breaking her concentration, on the screen was a request for group WizTalk. She accepted it, forgetting she had paint all over her hands, smearing it all over the keys, "Fuck."

"What are you doing?" Nico asked.

"Group WizTalk. I think your mom invented it." Chase sarcastically responded.

"And why are we doing it?" Nico questioned.

"You haven't heard the news?" Alex asked.

"What news?" Nico wondered which then caused everyone except for Luna and Molly to speak at once, which didn't help. "Yeah, that cleared nothing up."

  "They're talking about Destiny," Luna clarified, grabbing the nearby hand towel, taking the wet paint off.

"They found her body." Karolina said.

"Gotta say I called it." Even though she still didn't know what to believe she agreed with Nico.

"Nico, what–" Karolina started but got cut off by Gert.

"It doesn't make any sense."

"Yeah, none of it does." Chase added.

"They found her body on the beach, not in that weird box which we found in Victor's garage, empty." Gert explained.

  "Not that I'm saying our parents for sure killed her but if they did they're not stupid enough to keep the body at any of our houses." Luna said, earning a nod of agreement from Nico.

"Did you find anything in your parents' lab?" Alex asked.

"No, nothing at all." Gert said.

"Well, not nothing. Gert saw something. You want to say what?" Chase said.

"Uh, no." Gert replied.

"My junk. She totally put on x-ray goggles and checked me out." Chase teased.

"Can we stay on topic?" Alex said, annoyed.

"Okay, Wilder, what'd you find in your basement murder library?" Chase said.

"Okay, the word choice there implies that a murder definitely happened." Gert stated.