She'll Be Okay

LUNA FELT A STING ACROSS HER LEFT CHEEK, a whine slipped out of her mouth. A slap to the face wasn't the first thing she wanted to feel when she awoke.

Her eyes fluttered open, it was extremely bright so her eyes screw back shut. Her ears were ringing and her head was pounding.

She was having an extremely hard life recently.

Another slap to the face was enough to forcibly wake her.

"Wake the fuck up."

Luna was tossed onto her feet, unfortunately she wasn't all too aware of her limbs just yet and ended up falling to the floor. Then she was harshly yanked to her feet, she was just glad they pulled her up by her okayish arm.

"Stay on your feet," she was ordered, "You have to keep moving."

They marched, more like kept shoving, her to the some sort of control room. Multiple rows of computers with people sitting in front of them.

She looked around and was ecstatic to see A familiar face.

Luna called out to her, "Sharon!" She then tried pulling them away, all she wanted to do was run over to the blonde.

Rumlow yanked her back.

Sharon glared at him, not liking the way a grown man was handling a child, "What do you think you're doing?"

Before anyone else could say anything, the intercom turned on.

"Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, this is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me
over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. S.H.I.E.L.D. is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by HYDRA.
Alexander Pierce is their leader. The S.T.R.I.K.E. and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing
right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot Nick Fury.
And it won't end there. If you launch those
helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill
anyone that stands in their way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

Rumlow cocked his head to the side, motioning for the some of the group to leave and spread our. Luna tried getting out of his grip once more but was yanked back.

"I've had enough of you," he gritted through his teeth, then he turned his attention tk the man sitting in front of the computer, "Preempt the launch sequence. Send those ships up now." He sighed out in frustration when he didn't follow orders, he leaned down and asked, "Is there a problem?" The man nervously shook his head, pissing off Rumlow some more, "Is there a problem?" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, sir." He stuttered.

Rumlow rolled his eyes and whipped his handgun out, pointing it directly at the Luna's pink head, "Launch those ships or this kid's blood will be on your hands."

Sharon watched in horror for a split second, fearing if she chose the wrong move Luna would be the one to pay the price. She had to try something, there was no way she was going to let down her or Serena, she was not going to break her promise.