Old School

ALEX STEPPED IN FRONT OF THE GROUP AND TOWARDS TOPHER.

     "Not another step."

Topher let out a chuckled as he turned around, taking in the decor of the mansion, "I got you people tilted, huh? Don't worry, amigos. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"¿Quién eres tu? Do I know you?" Milled asked.

He shook his head, "No, muñeca. Not yet. ¿Como the llamas?"

Chase stepped in front of Molly, "Did you follow her home? Cause I'll kick your ass right now."

Topher smirked, "Not quit fast enough, lindo."

"Let's ask some questions first." Alex said.

"Ah, the leader, eh?" He taunted, "I'd shak your hand but doesn't look like we're there yet."

"Who are you?"

"He's an undercover cop." Gert added, Luna rolled her eyes, leave it to Gert to go to the worst case scenario. The guy standing in front of them was clearly homeless. She knew the purple haired girl was having a hard time with her withdrawal from her meds but she needed to calm herself, her aria was becoming overwhelming being around, "He's gonna bust us and send us back to our parents who'll murder us, or he's just a cold-blooded killer
and he's gonna murder us right here, or he's a blackmailer and he's gonna demand money,
which we don't have...We will end up murdered."

"We're not gonna get murdered. Basically everyone here has a special... thing to protect themselves." Luna stated, the chances of them being murdered was low to none considering how Nico had the Staff, Karolina had her powers, and Gert had a literal dinosaur to protect her.

     "Everyone take a deep breath, OK?" Topher said, wanting everyone to calm down, "If you saw a little girl pick up a car, you'd check it out, too. Muñeca is a hero, for real."

     "This guy on the street was messing with this lady," Molly started explaining, "and I tried to talk him out of it...with my fists. I had to protect her."

      "You didn't think to mention this to anyone?" Gert asked.

      "I'm mentioning it now." Molly said.

     "When I heard them talk about the girl with the yellow eyes, I had to check it out. Did I think it would lead me to a...mansión arruinada?"

      "He means "ruined mansion." It's so poetic." Molly explained to the group.

      "Not really poetic, it's a literal translation. Molls." Luna said.

     "But now that I'm here, you gotta give me the name of your decorator, 'cause this place is dope as shit!" Topher gushed about the mansion.

Annoyed by his entire existence, Nico took matters into her hands, "Cone of Silence!"

A blue hued forcefield dropped around him, essentially trapping him in place. Luna watched as he pounding against the forcefield. She was intrigued by the emotions coming off of him, while at the same time confused. There was a lot of mixed emotions but she could tell he was very aggressive.