Stop Crashing Into Cars

A FULL DAY HAD PASSED, and all Luna had done was lay on the couch in Maria's couch, watching tv all alone

A FULL DAY HAD PASSED, and all Luna had done was lay on the couch in Maria's couch, watching tv all alone. Maria had left early that morning, saying she had to go to some secret location. Luna had tried getting more information but all she said 'It's classified.'

So now, Luna sat and watched Criminal Minds.

The jingling of keys caught her attention, she was a little freaked because no one was supposed to know about the apartment. At least that's what Maria told her. The locks unlocked causing her to tense up.

     "Luna." Nick called out as he entered the apartment.

Luna exhaled in relief, "Over here."

He entered further, going over to Luna and taking a seat next to her. He sat down just as the man on the screen dropped some sort of substance into a girl's eyes, a sizzling sound followed, then the girl let out a bloodcurdling scream. He cringed, not having a clue how the teen beside him could like such a gruesome show.

"I can't believe you like watching this show." He remembered her being a fan of the show since she was around seven years old.

"It's interesting."

He furrowed his brows, they're definitions of interesting were completely different, "How the hell is watching serial killers torcher people interesting?" Luna simply shrugged, "We need to get going."

"Why? Where are we going?"

"You're coming to work with me today." Nick said.

They had gotten into Nick's suv, Luna had been playing around with the radio for the first fifteen minutes of the drive, none of the music stations had good enough music for her to leave it. Most of them were just commercials. Nick having had enough, gently swatted her hand away from the buttons.

Luna sighed heavily as she fell back against her seat, "Can I see Sharon?"

"No. You can't."

"Why not?" She whined, she was bored being by herself for most of the time.

"Cause, you can't. She's busy."

"I'm going to see her." She protested.

"You don't even know where she is."

"No, but she did message me this morning saying she wanted to see me, so we're meeting up later," he made a mental note to speak to Carter later, as it was completely against her protocol to contact someone out of the approved list, "Since, you're going to be in your office all day... Can you just drop me off at the American history Smithsonian?"