「 1 0 」

p̨̟͛͠ȁ̢̤̲͙̉̿͡y̦̯̫̠͂͑̊͡ ̟̀a̧̻͕̓͛͘͟͡ẗ͚͓͕́̓̇t̻̂̃ͅe̢̱̅͂n͙̠̻͗̊̾t͓͐ḭ̰̟͔̀͒̿͊ŏ̬n̳͖̠̲̭͛̆̊͂͡ ̨̧̱̂̏̇ẗ̹̟͓́͋͡ò̞ ̢̟͎̫͑̿̋͋m̭̊e̛̱͔̟̿̍̍͜

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

p̨̟͛͠ȁ̢̤̲͙̉̿͡y̦̯̫̠͂͑̊͡ ̟̀a̧̻͕̓͛͘͟͡ẗ͚͓͕́̓̇t̻̂̃ͅe̢̱̅͂n͙̠̻͗̊̾t͓͐ḭ̰̟͔̀͒̿͊ŏ̬n̳͖̠̲̭͛̆̊͂͡ ̨̧̱̂̏̇ẗ̹̟͓́͋͡ò̞ ̢̟͎̫͑̿̋͋m̭̊e̛̱͔̟̿̍̍͜

December 08 2094

"Jimin's wake in a few days. Melissa told me to invite you."

"Ah, alright. I'll go."

"I'll forward you the location and time. I'll talk to you later. Bye Alice."

"Bye Jess."

I click the red button and put my phone down.

I can't believe Jimin did that to himself. I should stop thinking about this for right now.

I grab my purse from the coffee table to dig through it to find the certificate Jin had given me.

I don't have work until a few hours. I guess I'm going to try to relax and head to the spa before work.

-

"Could I use this today?"

I hand the slip of paper to the receptionist. She looks at it to verify the date of its use.

"Yes you can, let me put you in the system and show you where to change."

She quickly guides me to the ladies room. I head in and change into some comfortable clothing.

I head my way to the single baths. I walk into the room with my face hit with steam. The room was lit nicely. There were marble floors and nice plants accentuating the room. I slowly take off my robe and sit myself in the hot bath.

I lean back onto the bath tub and let loose. I relax my muscles and nerves as I submerge my body into this relaxing hot water.

"Ahh, this feels so good."

I close my eyes and just forget about everything. I breathe in slowly and adjust my position. I sit slightly back up.

I use my hands to massage my shoulders. I then reach up to my neck. As I am massaging my neck, I feel something weird.

I open my eyes and try to figure out what I'm feeling on my neck.

It feels like another pair of hands.

My eyes widen as I look back quickly.

I see no one. I then touch my neck and bring my hands in front of my eyes.

Nothing, its nothing.

God, I need to sleep. This insomnia is messing with my head.

-

I'm about to finish with my bath. I get up from the warm water and I'm hit with a cold breeze. I slightly turn my head to see if there were any vents or anything blowing. I then grab my towel to dry myself off. I put on my robe and head to the mirror.

I pat my face and use my fingers to rub against my cheeks.

"I feel so much better now."

I then looked to the corner of the mirror. As I get closer to the mirror, the warmth of my face fogged it up a bit. My eyes widen.

"Finger prints?"

Strange. I didn't touch the mirror at all and the staff had cleaned this room already.

I move my finger closer to see if my finger was a match. As my finger was an inch away, I looked up.

My eyes widen asI take a long deep breath. I could feel my heart beating from my chest vibrating. I take a step back and I bring my hands to my mouth. I suddenly feel cold and shivers throughout my whole body. I couldn't believe what I see.

...T-T Taehyung?!