Chapter 20- A City Under Seige

"Princess Aella and Rae. Lady Sansa and Sheila." Tyrion greats us as we walk into the throne room. Joffrey had called for the both of is to see him off before we went to the high ladies' place. We were under siege. I wasn't afraid. In Stannis letter he had said he believed I was the only true born of his brother. But I still didn't trust the outcome of this battle.

"Shae." Sansa's maid corrects him. I had seen her around my uncle a lot so I felt as though this mess up was a lie.

"Shae, yes. Surely my sister has asked you to join the other highborn ladies in Maegor's holdfast." He eyes me cautiously. "Nice to see you again, Princess." He nods. I have been stuffed up in my room for a long time. Ever since the riot... I've been in my room. Only coming out if I was forced. I hadn't ate in days, my hands were shaky but I refused to eat. If I was pregnant I wanted to starve the child before it could even begin to show. I wouldn't put a child into this world. Especially not with that monsters blood.

"She has, my lord, but King Joffrey sent for me to see him off." Joffrey and Sandor Clegane enter the throne room and I stand taller.

"Sister." He says, he puts his hands on my back and pulls me to him. He lands a soft kiss on my cheek. "I hope you're praying for my return."

"Of course, brother." I mutter and stare at the iron throne, no emotions in my eyes.

"Sansa." Joff announces as he lets me go and turns to her. "Sansa, come here." He repeats himself. I stay with Tyrion and the maids.

"I will pray for your safe return, my lord." SANSA mutters to Tyrion.

"Will you?"

"Just as I pray for the king's."

"In other words she hopes you die." I joke, looking down at my uncle who sighs. "I pray for you, uncle."

"Thank you sweet niece. Don't kill your mother while you're stuck in that room please." He says. I laugh a little and bend down to hug him. He frowns as I pull away. I nod at Rae and she follows me.

"He will live." I say to her when we reach the hall. "You know the stubborn ones always live."

"Of course, Princess." Rae mutters and takes a step closer to me, her eyes to the floor. "But maybe we should pray to mother mercy. Ask for her work towards his crimes." Her voice is low and I can hear the anger. She obviously had put two and two together from the other night. It wasn't a hard guess.

"If the Mother could hear my prayers then the king would have died long ago and I would be queen."

I walk with Cersei and Tommen as we join the highborn ladies. I look down at them as we walk past Shae and Sansa. I motion Rae to them and she sits next to the other maid. I sit down next to my mother and pull Tommen onto my lap. He curls up against me and closes his eyes.

"Sansa." Cersei calls. I watch as Sansa gets up and walks over to her.

"I was wondering where our little dove had flown. You look pale, child. Is your red flower still blooming?" I look between the two cautiously. Sansa hasn't told me about her getting her red flower. Then again I haven't been around to give her the chance to.

"Yes." She mutters, a little embarrassed.

"Fitting, isn't it? The men will bleed out there and you will bleed in here. Pour Lady Sansa some wine."

A servant pours the wine and Cersei hands it to Sansa who looks down with a grimace.

"I'm not thirsty, Your Grace."

"So? I didn't offer you water."

"Mother." I chide softly, trying not to wake Tommen who stirs a little at my voice.