10.

Sara paces looking over the list of ingredients in her hand, Tony is glaring at Dean as Steve and Bucky lean against the back of the couch.

"So...Death is a real person?" Steve asks. "And this is a spell...to control him?"

"Yes" Sam answers.

"Why?" Bucky asks.

"That's what they won't tell me" Sara answers.

"Dean" Sam states shooting him a look, Dean sighs.

"Cas" Dean tells Sara who looks to him. "He...opened a gate to Purgatory, took in the souls of all the monsters, and is now calling himself a God. The God. And we figured if anyone can stop him.....It's Death"

"I could have helped" Sara scolds. "But you would rather not be...distracted. Or constantly looking out for me, right? Because I just get in the way......" Dean looks down. "And now you are here asking for me help" she lowers the spell in her hand. "And you....you just expected me to help" she frowns and looks to Tony. "Because that's the type of person I was born to be" she sighs and looks back to the spell. "I hate Howard right now" she grumbles, Tony chuckles a little. She touches the ingredients on the list and wrinkles her nose.

"Sara?" Dean asks.

"Well, I've got most of this stuff in my duffel" Sara states looking over the list.

"Most?" Dean asks. "What are you missing?" he asks, she looks to him.

"An act of God crystallised forever" she answers.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bucky asks, Sara looks to him.

"I think it means an actual crystal" she answers. "See, lightning strikes sand at the right angle - it crystallises into the perfect shape of itself"

"Lightning. Act of God" Sam adds, Sara looks to him, eyes lighting up with an idea.

"Or a God" she offers and smirks.

"What?" Sam asks.

"A God of Thunder" she elaborates.

"Thor" Steve catches on. Sara nods.

"Thor" she agrees. "We get him to hit some sand with the power of Mjolnir and we've got a fulgurate" Dean smiles watching her. Tony glares at Dean.

"This is her getting in the way?" Tony asks, Sara looks to him.

"Tony" she snaps.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm not just going to let this go. Other then him" Tony points to Steve. "You are Howard's greatest achievement. You do not get to be treated like a pet"

"She was not a pet" Dean argues.

"But that's exactly how you have treated her" Tony snaps. "You didn't want her any more so you dropped her off at the pound"

"Tony!" Steve snaps noting Sara's expression, to be fair, referring to her as a dog was probably not the best way to go for Tony.

"She wasted years being devoted to you" Tony tells Dean. "Because that is who she is, she loves and cherishes and adores with every fibre of her being.....an actual flaw as it turns out" Sara looks away. "You don't deserve her help" Tony tells Dean. "You didn't deserve her love, not for you to throw her away when you were done"

"I did it to protect her" Dean snaps. "I saw her bandaged and injured in a hospital bed and I choose to send her away and keep her safe rather then to keep her close and risk her life!" Dean admits. Sara looks to him.

"Hospital bed?" Tony asks turning to Sara. "You got hurt enough to be in hospital"

"Yeah, I got hurt..." She admits.