The Note (Not an author note!)

Hi people, I am referring to Midoriya as 'Deku' throughout the story because that is what I call him and I'm the narrator, deal with it.

On March fourth, Inko Midoriya, the single mother of Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya, went to wake her son, only to find his bed made perfectly, something that was very odd for Deku as he is a messy kid. Inko started to get worried, she looked in Deku's closet, only to find it almost empty. There was a box in the closet, full of All Might paraphernalia, all that was previously on Deku's shelves and walls. Inko was now crying, wondering to herself where her baby boy had gone, she pulled herself together and was going to go and call the police, but as she was about to open the door she saw a paper taped to the door. This is what the note said.

Dear Mother,

I am sorry to have to tell you this way, but I have left home to pursue a new life. I am not in danger and hope that you do not worry too much. I will be coming here on the 4th of April to visit and explain more about my new life. For now, I would like you to give away all of my All Might stuff, and never mention it again. I met All Might two days ago and he showed me a new light. I no longer dream of becoming a hero and will not be attending high school. If anyone asks where I have gone tell them that I am working for a small hero agency, collecting information on villains, this is close to what I am actually going to be doing, so it is not a huge lie. Mother, I love you more than anything, and I hope that when the 4th of April comes you will be supportive of me.

I love you,

Izuku.

The note was written in Deku's usual messy handwriting, but Inko's trained eye could read every word. Inko decided not to call the police, and instead sat down on her couch and cried, cried and cried over her Izuku, even though he asked her not to.

This is only the beginning, next chapter will be about how Deku got into the LoV, so get ready for some internet searching and lying to mothers.