I should cut my hair.

I shook away all the negative thoughts and ran a hand through my short curls.

I needed to stop this constant changing. I barely knew who I was anymore. I used to be able to pride myself on the fact that even though I had no friends, I was always top of my class. Now what did I have? Weed hidden in my underwear drawers? A life full of lies?

I trudged to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I hopped out after about ten minutes, when Hayden's incessant knocking became too much to bare. I slung a towel around my waist and walked past Hayden and his annoyed glare.

I stepped into my room and opened the closet, looking through my clean uniform clothes and picking out the least wrinkled ones.

I picked up my phone hesitantly, wondering if I should ask Beatle to pick me up. I didn't want to inconvenience him, but if he was driving to school then my house would be on the way.

I typed out the message and held my breath as I sent it, tossing my phone onto my bed.

I slipped on my uniform and ran my fingers through my hair a few times. Why did it always have to be so unruly? I sighed and sneaked a peak in the direction of my phone.

The red light was blinking, and I smiled. He had replied to my text. I jumped over to my phone like a teenage girl and slid it open, checking the message.

Beatle Durrett

Received: 8:04 AM

Ya, no problem. See you in a bit.

I sent back a thank you and busied myself packing up my backpack.

I waited at the front window for half an hour, constantly checking the clock. School had already started now. I was worried he had forgot about me, but I was too scared to text him again.

I accepted the fact that he had gone to school without me and I would just have to walk. I opened the front door and locked it behind me. I began to make my way down the street in the cold air.

I shivered and hugged my arms around myself; I should go back and get a sweater.

A car horn sounded behind me and I turned to see Beatle's signature black car just a few meters behind me. He pulled to a halt next to me and rolled down the window.

"Where are you going?"

I felt my cheeks turn red, but if he commented I would blame it on the cold weather.

"I though you forgot. School already started."

He laughed and gestured for me to get in the passenger's side.

"We'll be fashionably late." I rolled my eyes at him and got inside, settling into the familiar leather seats.

He drove for a while before turning to me and asking a question that made me smile, and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Do you want to come over after school? We can watch a movie." He smiled at me, and when I didn't reply right away he continued cutely, "Or whatever you want to do." There was no underlying sexual meaning, which I was more than grateful for.

"That would be nice." I tried to stop my small smile from breaking out into a full on grin.

It was silent until we got to school after that. He parked on a side street because there was no student parking, and we both got out. Before I could make it around the car and towards the school he was already in front of me, pushing me into the car with his hands on my chest. His latched his lips onto mine and we moved in sync. After a minuted he pulled away and placed kissed down my jaw to the top of my uniform shirt. When he couldn't kiss any lower he pulled away and smiled. He began to walk off towards the portables, leaving me standing there like an idiot.