Chapter three

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know I'm on the floor.I blink a few times to adjust to the lighting when my eyes finally see clearly I see Axel next to the desk with the same facial expressions I seen an hour ago.

"Detentions over."He says in his usual broody way.

"A tap would've been fine you know.If you weren't you I wouldn't hesitate to punch you."That's if he didn't look like he would break me in half.

I notice the tattoo peeking out from his hoodie. "Nice tattoo."

I picked my book bag up and walked out the classroom finally free.I would say this day couldn't get any worse but then I'd be jinxing myself.

As I'm about to pull into the driveway I see Kaiden prompt up on his car.

"Kaiden What the fuck are you doing here."He Just smiles like I ain't just tell him we over a couple hours ago.

"What it look like I came to see my girl."He leaned in for a kiss.

I swerve my head to invade the kiss. "You're girl? Kaiden you need to leave I told you we done what part of we are through do you not understand.

"What part of we not done do you not understand.If this relationship gone end it's gone end because I'm through until then ion wanna see you with no other nigga."

"Well I and if I catch you here again I'm puttin a restraining order against yo crazy ass now get the fuck off my property."I unlock the front door but wait by the window until he leaves.

If it weren't for our mutual friends I would've left his ass sooner.I was dumb as hell goin back his ass after what he did to me but this time it's different.I change into a tank top and some shorts.Just as I was about to take a seat and watch a movie my phone decides to ring which is all the way in the kitchen.

I thought about letting ring but it might be Tasha calling me and knowing her she'll blow my phone up if I don't answer.

Just as I suspected. "Hello."

"How was my Dezzi Pooh first day."

"Shitty even worse than the last time I was there."

"It's no better here Jason got shot yesterday."

"Damn I haven't been gone a week and somebody else is dead.

"Yep everyone's saying it's Calvin and them but you know who really did it." I shake my head

"Kaiden came over today."

"And you let him in?"

"Hell no what I look like inviting his crazy ass inside my mama house."

"I don't know Dez."

"Tasha I'm really done with Kaiden this time I had enough I'm not going back to I'm like I usually do."

"You said that last time Dez but I hope you serious this time."

The doorbell rings. "Look imma call you back later Tash."I hung up the phone.

I peeked on the blinds to see who it was before I go answering the door.I see yet another old friend by my door.

"Fuck you want."I say instead of answering the door.

"Desiree?"

"Yes what you want."

"I would like tot all to you face to face."

"Well you better settle on this cause you don't get that privilege."

"Look Desiree I just want to talk."