Chapter#14

Preveously:

"Do you like me?"

"Oh yes. I've always been checking you out. You look so hot and you're voice is sexy. I've always been wanted for you to claim me and make me yours. Oh the pleasure it would be. I've always wondered how it would feel to kiss you, for you to hold me, and for you to make me your bitch." I said in a seductive voice trying to look sexy. An I think it worked. Misterion was staring at me and looked like a tomato.

Next thing I knew Misterion was KISSING me. I kissed back without hesitation. OMFG.

This is a dream come true.

Now:

Tweeks P.O.V:

Okay so I'm not spying on them or anything but I know that Kenny and Butters are going to have a fun night. I also know that his ass is gonna be sore in the morning. Might aswell text Token to not be surprised if he finds white "paint" all over the table in the morning. man I wish that was me and Craig. Speaking about Craig, we were both walking to his house because befor we left Kyle suggested that I dont spend to much time alone since we dont know when Zalgo will send his minions out.

"oh just by the way, my parents are out and Runy is at karens place." Craig said.

"okay." i responded as we reached his front yard.

"Want to train?" He asked.

"Sure." i said as i got into ready position.

He let me go first so i tried to shock him with lightning just bearly missing his face. He came back charging at me with punches which i managed to doge a few. The rest ended up hitting me in the face and stomach. Okay hes was to fa--WAIT! I emedietly blew him an ice kiss which slowed him down AND threw ice shards at him too. Sadly for him, he couldn't doge them; he came back at me with a kick to my side and boy oh boy did that hurt like a bitch. He tryed to punch me put since he wasn't as fast, I easily doged that. I ended up shocking him with lightning. Oops... Hes not moving. AGH OH GOD! DID I KILL HIM?!

"C-Craig?" I asked stepping twoards him. I knelt down to that i was on my knees mext to his head. "A-Are you d-d-dead?"...no answer... "Oh god Super Crai---WOAH!"

He grabbed me by the waist and turned us around so that he was on top of me with his legges at eather side of my hips and my hands pinned to the side of my head. Damn he looks hot.

"Give up?" he asked with a shit eating grin.

"N-never!" i replyed squirming underneath him until he touched one specific part of my side that made my breath hitch. I silently preyed that he didn't notice but just my luck, he did.

"Are you ticklish?" He saked as his grin got wider.

Authors P.O.V:

"N-no. d-d-dont even th-think about i-it." Tweek warned him. Criag ignored his warning and tickled him eather way.

"C-Crahahahaig! Staha-Stahahahahap it! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Tweek begged laughing.

"Whats the magic word?" Asked Craig still grinning.

"P-Phaaa Pl-pleeeehehehehehesseehahahahahahaha! Craighahahahaha!" Tweek begged with tears in his eyes.

"hmmm, what was that Tweek? I didn't hear you?" Craig asked with his grin.

"Pleheheahahahahahassse Crahahahaighahahaha!"

"Hmm...Alright." Craig said getting off of him, giving the boy a chance to catch his breath.

"Are you hungry?" Craig asked.

"y-y-yeah."

"I'll order us a pizza."

They entered his house and Craig emediently went twoard his sofa, throwing himself on there, and orderd a medium peperoni pizza. Tweek didn't know what to do, since this was his first time there.

"come sit down." Craig told him sitting down correctly on the couch. now lets see what our inoccent littte coffee bean think about this.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tweeks P.O.V:

why is he so damn sexy. Craig let me have your babie----I MEAN!!!

i made my way over to the couch and took a seat next to Craig.

"are you okay?" He asked me.

"h-huh? O-o-oh y-y-yeah, i-im f-f-fine." I lied, if you're wondering whats wrong, well, the thing is------

"hey, i know that you're lying to me. you're stuttering more than usual. Tell me whats wrong...so that I can help you." he said blushing a little.

"o-o-ok-okay, the thing i-GAH!- is that I feel l-l-like s-something bad is about t-to happen." I told him.

"Tweek. Its okay. I'll protect you." Craig told me as a small smile made its way onto his lips. O-omg, hes smilling!

"y-you have a nice smile." I thought outloud. His face turned a dark red that made him look like a tomato. Is he sick? out of instinct, I put my hand up to his forhead.

"Hmm, you dont have a fever."

Craigs P.O.V:

Oh my god he is so fucking adorable! I could feel more heat rushing to my face. He slowly brought his hand down and had a confuzed look on his face with jis head slightly tilted to the side. "Are you f-feeling okay s-s-super Craig?" He asked. Oh my god it sould be illegal to be that cute!

"Yeah im fi-" I was the interupued by a loud boom.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!"

Tweek and I both ran outside looking for the source of the scream. We both ran until we saw a big crowd of people, all of them running away in panic. As everyone ran back, We ran twoards whatever awaited us.

Authors P.O.V:

The boys finally saw what all of the trouble was about. They both stood in shock at what was there. It was a creature...or...well, monster. It was all black and had spikes all over its body, even on its head! It had a tail with a ball of spikes on the end, no arms, and long legs. The most terrifying thing though, was its mouth. It looked like it was split open and it had a dripping heart carving were its heart was supposed to be. Its eyes also looked kinda drippy.

(I made the picture below becquse I couldnt find a picture that looked like it) 
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

(I made the picture below becquse I couldnt find a picture that looked like it)  ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

The first thought that came to both boys head was

Shit.

A/N: your gay

:)

-Click out❤💘💛💚💙💜