2.8

"Come on, uncle Yoongi is waiting for us." Jin said as Jimin pouted.

"I don't want to go take pictures."

The family was going to go take family photos.

Jimin was not impressed.

"And why not?"

"Because Yeonie can't come."

———

"You're lucky you're cute." Jin stated as Jimin pet the dog in the car.

"I know."

Namjoon chuckled and Jin huffed.

Namjoon pulled the car into the parking lot of Yoongi's photography studio.

Him, Hoseok, and Hoseok's sister had a photography business that was very popular.

They were the dream team.

The family unloaded with the dog before going into the studio.

"You're late." Yoongi stated he looked down to the dog. "And you have a dog."

"Jimin wouldn't leave the house without it." Namjoon stated before the older sighed.

"If it shits on my backing layout I'm quitting."

"It's fine." Namjoon reassured before patting the latter's shoulder.

———

"Okay, Jimin go in the middle." Yoongi instructed as the three boys stood in a row in the centre of layout.

"You're so short." Jungkook commented before taking Jimin's arm and slinging it over his shoulder.

Jimin giggled.

"Tae Tae stop tickling~" he whined as Taehyung only smiled.

"Awh! I love you!" He replied before wrapping his arm around Jimin's next and hugging him.

"Alright there we go." Yoongi stated before stepping away from the camera.

They took a few more pictures of Jin and Namjoon and then the whole family—including the dog for Jimin's sake.

"I'll send you the photos tonight, don't wait up on me though. I have plans with Hoseok." Yoongi smirked as Namjoon got the message.

"I see, anyway thank you for today." Namjoon replied before the men finished up their conversation and parted ways.

———

"I got an email from Yoongi." Namjoon hummed to himself as he sat at the kitchen counter working on his music stuff.

He opened the email and smiled to himself.

The first picture coming up was the one of his three boys.

"Now isn't that cute." Jin cooed as he walked by, holding glasses for the table.

"Yeah it is."

"We should get it printed."

Namjoon nodded in agreement before looking at the other photos.

Though, that one was his favourite.

———

"Tomorrow you're getting advanced again." Jin smiled as Jimin ate his vegetables.

Though reluctant he still ate them.

"Ms. Wendy said I can start multiplying!" He exclaimed.

If in school, the boy would've been entering fourth grade.

"What's 1 x 1?" Jungkook asked before Jimin scowled.

"I don't know!" Jimin replied before beginning to panic.

"Hey I'm joking, it's fine, you'll learn." Jungkook reassured before taking another bite of his mashed potatoes.

"Do you think Ms. Wendy will like your hair?" Taehyung asked, changing the subject.

Jimin nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course! Ms. Wendy likes everything I do." He boasted before getting up and going into his room, Jungkook took a bite of the boy's potatoes.

"Jungkook!" Jin whispered-yelled. "He needs all the food he can get!"

Jungkook only shrugged.

"See look," Jimin began as he emerged from his bedroom, holding a drawing of five scribbled objects. "This is us, I have to add Yeonie but Ms. Wendy said she liked it."

"She likes everything I do."

"Wow, I like your drawing too Jiminie!" Namjoon exclaimed before Jimin ran over to let his daddy get a closer look.

"Who's this?" Namjoon asked, Jimin looked at him offended as if he couldn't tell who the green scribble was.

"That's me!" Jimin stated, it was clearly him because only he would be drawn in green crayon; duh! "And Tae Tae is purple, and Kookie is blue, and dada is orange, and you're pink."

"Ahh I see." Namjoon acted dumbfounded as Jimin nodded. "How did I ever think you were the blue one?"

"I know right?! Daddy is dumb."

"Jimin," Jin stated in a warning tone, "that's not very nice, don't call people dumb."

"B-But." Jimin stuttered as he looked at Jin. "He is."

"But how do you think saying that makes daddy feel?" Jin asked, Jimin bit his lip as he looked to Namjoon.

Namjoon put on a sad expression before pretending to cry.

"Jimin's sorry! I-I'm sorry daddy!" He pleaded. Namjoon continued to fake cry before stopping because of another's pained cries.

And they came from Jimin.

———

A/N

I want to find black overalls

That's it.

TJKPOP