Prodject ogigia

~((Leo's POV))~

As Anna pulled me inside by my shirt, I heard her whisper something about hurricane being mad, personally, I didn't know what was going on, Anna was going to help me work on my project to find calypso like we always do, of course Anna doesn't know, she just likes to hang around while I work and help abit.

I actually like her company, she never complains, she just sits there and watches, sometimes she would laugh at my jokes, give a few suggestions. She was cool.

"What was that about Anna?" I asked, Anna looked at me, "nothing leo, it's fine" she put her hand on my shoulder and I felt alittle better.

I opened the box were I found the astrolabe and calypso's crystal. Anna leaned over me to watch "will you please tell me what we're working on?" Anna pleaded, I sighed, that was the only question she ever asked and she asked it every time.

Anna gave me the puppy eyes, no one, and I mean NO ONE can resist her puppy eyes. once she gave the whole ares cabin the puppy eyes and they did her chores for a week!!

I sighed, I couldn't resist "I'm trying to get to an island that no man as been to twice, not yet at least" I told her, I kept out the part about calypso.

She smiled "like the islands of ogigia?", GREAT! I thought, this is why I never tell her anything, she always manges to get the full awnser, I sighed "yes, exactly, I'm trying to get back to ogigia to pick up a girl named calypso that I swore 10 years ago that I'd come back for her" I looked at Anna who went even paler than usual.

I didn't understand, Anna seemed more suprised than I thought, envious even. She just stayed silent the rest of the time, but I knew she wasn't watching, she was thinking.

"Does someone need me to tickle them?" I smiled at her but she just glared at me, she just looked at me sadly.

I didn't get it, that usually got her smiling, why didn't she laugh. "ok, what's up?" I set down my prodject and sat across from her cross legged.

"It's just...wouldn't she be mad at you for making her wait 10 years?" I knew that she wasn't telling me the whole reason she was upset, but I was to distracted by her question, how would calypso react, we didn't nessasarly get along THAT well, plus it had been 10 years...no, I had to go back, I made and unbreakable vow to get her, and I would.

Me and Anna decided it was time to go, so we packed up and she led me to the door and opened it for me. "Bye Anna" I said and she looked at me with her beautiful sea green eyes, and did something that suprised me most, she kissed me on the cheek, "bye Leo" pand with that she shut the door, leaving me speechless.