Whos that?

~((unknown POV))~

I lay staring up at the ceiling of cabin 3, I couldn't sleep, I heard Tyson snoring in the bed beside me. Camp half-blood had been granted the ability to not age so we could look for this Kid named percy Jackson, but I never met him...

Suddenly there was something that sounded like a battle horn. I sat bolt up in bed, ripped my blankets off, grabbed my sword, tsunami, and raced over to Tyson's bed and shook him till he woke "Tyson, Tyson wake up!" Tyson's eyes opened and looked at me in my blue sweatpants and white t shirt, my hair was messy and unbrushed yet I still held my sword and I seemed ready for battle.

"SISTER!!!" Tyson rapped his giant cyclops arms around me and gave me a bear hug that was SO strong that I swore I heard my bones snap. "Ya, ya, Tyson...please...can't...breathe"My big cyclops brother let go of me and I caught my breathe, and with that we raced of to find a crowd had gathered to look at something.

I felt my self being lifted of the ground and on to Tyson's shoulders. I saw eleven hooded figures on pegesi, the guy in the front was on the only black horse there, plus he was in front, so he must be the leader.

Boss! I want a donut!!

The black horse complained to its rider. Oh ya, I can speak horse, one of the many perks of being a duaghter of posidon. I hopped off Tyson's shoulders and sqeazed to the front were I found Annabeth and Chiron already there. The figures reached us and stopped. The rider on the black horse shifted uncomfortably before speaking

"I am commander hurricane, leader of the chaos army, and this is hero, angel, stars, pirate, hunter, argonaut, storms, dove, ember, and arrow" he pointed out each hooded figure as he said there name.

Annabeth squinted at hurricane and he shifted uncomfortably. I wonderd what he had against Annabeth? Suddenly a camper pushed through the crowd past me and Annabeth to confront the commander, "yuck, it's Jon black, ick boy supreme!" Annabeth called at him and I snickered Jon's face went red with anger and embarrassment "shut is chase, nobody likes you anymore, not since you drove away the best camper here!!" Jon yelled at Annabeth.

"That's it", I murmured, "leave her alone Jon, you know it wasn't her fault! we all know that, right Chiron?" And Chiron nodded in agreement. Jon's face went from red to dark red "you know what Anna! I am SO sick of you thinking your SO cool since your dad is god of the sea!!!" He yelled at me and before I could react, he wipped around to confront hurricane who looked completely baffled by what he had just seen.

"and YOU! Who do you think you are barging in on our camp unannounced, blow your stupid battle horn and wake everyone up!!!" Jon yelled at hurricane who just calmly hopped of his pegusus so he could face Jon face to face.

His horse nuzzled him,

Can I kick him boss? Please!!

"No blackjack, maybe later" hurricane pushed blackjack away, "you STILL haven't awnsered me!!" Jon yelled, "well aren't you just a little ball of sunshine!" Hurricane shot back sarcastically and Jon turned purple "carful you don't blow your top, I just washed this cape!" Hurricane pulled up his cape as if not to get it dirty. Jon grabbed for his cape but hurricane stepped back "didn't I say don't get my cape dirty! I don't know we're you have been!"

Me and Annabeth were snorting with laughter. Hurricane took a deep wiff of air and scrunched up his nose, "ewww! You smell like a sheeps belly, and trust me, I know...don't ask."

Suddenly, Grover came in and glared at Jon and hurricane, he's been grumpy ever since percy left. "Lord underwood" Jon bowed, but hurricane just stood there beaming like and idiot, you might ask, how do I know his expression if I can't see his face? I have no idea, it was just like I knew, as if I could see his face, but I couldn't Grover glared at him but hurricane just stood there, grinning idiotically.

Grover leaned in to me and whispered "who's the grinning idiot?" Grover asked, "Grover meet commander hurricane of the chaos army, commander hurricane meet Grover, lord of the wild." I looked between them nervously, hurricane held out his fist for a fist bump like Grover and him were old buddy's but Grover looked from hurricane to his fist with a weird look on his face, "you smell funny." Grover decided.

Hurricane's eyes went wide, then he started to laugh, "I've been told I stink; what do I smell like?" Hurricane managed to say through fits of laughter,

"You smell like..." Grover paused for a second to sniffing the air, "you smell like The sea with a hit of Barbeque, who..." Grover started but angel stepped between them, the hole chaos army looked panicked, like we weren't supposed to know his true identity, but I knew, the humor but also with leadership, the smell, and the Pegasus, who was clearly the same horse, blackjack, that dissapeared at the same time percy did, it was clear to me even if it wasn't to everyone else.

"Hurricane, can I talk to you in cabin 3 for a moment? alone..." I asked, hurricane and hero exchanged lookes before hurricane fallowed met to cabin 3.