Bovino

A/n: OC influx in this chapter, but, don't worry, they are not important except maybe one of them.

"Hey! Go away! Lambo came here first!" The little boy in cow suit yelled at the group of teens that suddenly occupied his space in the park.

"So what? This area belongs to us now." One of them sneered.

"NO!! It belongs to Lambo." He yelled again and stomped his tiny feet on the ground in anger, only to be kicked away by those thugs.

"Fu** off, snobby brat!!"

"Lambo is not a snobby brat. You are, dummy." He sniffled and threw a few grenades at their direction.

The thugs ducked to the side and laughed.

"Hahaha, you think those little things can defeat us? Looks like this brat here need an extra lesson. What do you think, guys?" The leader of the group asked while cracking his knuckles.

"He sure did."

Lambo knew he couldn't run away from them. Nor that he wanted to. He's not a coward. So, he closed his eyes and braced himself. However, the beatings that he has presumed never come.

Lambo slowly opened one of his eyes and promptly cheered up. Standing in front of him was a little brown-haired boy around his age, smiling at him, with one of his hands held out towards him.

He reached out for the hand, only for the ground to tilt as he heard someone calling his name in a distant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lambo, Lambo, wake up."

Ignoring the shake to his body, Lambo whined and continued to sleep.

"Wake up, young master Lambo. Wake up!"

Lambo opened his eyes blearily and turned around. "Huh? Where are we?"

"We're in the underground tunnel, young master."

"Tunnel? Are we playing hide and seek, grandpa?" He immediately jumped up and down from excitement.

"No."

Lambo's shoulder immediately drooped. "Then, Lambo would go back to sleep."

"Lambo-" Something that sounded like explosions interrupted him.

Both the adults scrunched their brows.

"We're running out of-"

"I know, Raf. We just need a few more minutes." Lambo's grandpa, the Bovino boss said.

Raf, the man with spiky blond hair nodded and shut his mouth in distress.

"What was that? Fireworks? Lambo wants to play too."

"No, Lambo, you can't."

Lambo's mouth quivered "Why not?"

"Because I'm going to hand you your first mission." The old man let out a restrained smile.

"Mission? Really?"

"Yes. I want you to go defeat Reborn."

"Reborn?" Lambo tilted his head in confusion.

"The world's greatest hitman. You met him once in the pub, young master."

Lambo's eyes brightened up in realization. "That weird black boy who was blowing bubble from his nose? Ha, it would be easy."

Both Raf and the Bovino don sweat-dropped at Lambo's description of Reborn.

"Yes, but take your time, Lambo. The longer, the better."