Warm Little Sky

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KHR.

A/n: Tsuna might be a bit wise/mature for his age in this chapter. Being a sky arcobaleno has its quirk. But, he is still childish majority of the time since he is just 6 to 7 years old. (He pronounced himself as Tsu-kun except during certain moment). The rest of his guardians (except Lambo) are also in between 6 to 7 years old in this chapter.

____

Tsuna took another glance at the raven-hair boy for the umpteenth time. That boy has not even moved a millimetre ever since Tsuna started playing in the park two hours ago. He was just lying still at the edge of the sandbox.

Tsuna was scared and worried. Did he die? No one sleep in the sandbox under the sun.

He couldn't stand the feelings anymore, so he gathered what little courage that he has and approached the 'dead body'.

Hibari felt someone poked him with a stick. He opened one of his eyes and stared at the culprit who dared to disturb his nap.

"For waking me up, I'll bite you to death."

Tsuna stared at the icy grey eye while his brain trying to connect the dots. Not dead, wearing black, pale skin, weak/sleep during the day and bite you to death. That could only mean one thing.

Hibari yawned.

"Hiee!!!!!! Tsu-kun doesn't want to become a vampire. Tsu-kun wants to become a robot." With that, Tsuna scrambled back to his house as fast as he could. (Tsuna thought Hibari was going to grow fangs and bite him when he started to yawn.)

______

Hibari never thought he would see the boy who mistook him as a vampire so soon. He was sleeping on top of the tree when he heard the commotion.

Three middle school students were surrounding the little boy that dare to disturb his sleep the previous days.

Apparently, Tsuna saw them kicking a litter of kittens and rushed forward to protect the innocent little creatures.

Tsuna tried to glare at the trio although he himself was trembling from fear.

Hibari first impression on that scene was a lion trying to protect his pride. It didn't help that Tsuna's wild gravity defying hair reminded him of a lion's mane.

He saw one of the trio aimed a punch at the little lion.

He kicked the scoundrel with full force.

No one was going to hurt the first baby carnivore that he ever found.

"Oi oi, how dare you kick one of us, you stupid busybody kid." One of the gang members who has a dead wish shouted at Hibari.

'Kamikorosu' was the last word that the gang members heard before they spent one month in the hospital.

__________

The vampire saved him and the kittens. The vampire was a nice vampire, not like the one he watched in the television when his father visited him last time. That was what Tsuna thought when Hibari jumped out of nowhere to save him.

"Arigatou, vampire-san."

Hibari raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard the nickname. So, he still thought I'm a vampire. How amusing.

"Ko raion (lion cub)."

"Tsu-kun's name is Sawada Tsunayoushi. Not ko raion."

"You're ko-raion. Don't make me repeat myself or I'll bite you to death."