Tsuna's Best Buddy

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KHR.

A/n: Plot bunny keeps distracting me away from the actual plot... For those who're waiting for Reborn or even everyone else to know about the sky arcobaleno stuff, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for quite some time. But don't worry. I'll try to add in as much family/ friendship fluff as I can to compensate for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years of being a hitman has made him a light-sleeper. But, it didn't mean that he wasn't annoyed when people disturbing his sleep especially since sleep were important to infants. Thus, no one could blame him when he swiped the screen of his tutee's phone and read his texts. Besides, it's his student's fault for not putting a password on his own phone. Not that it was going to stop him anyway.

9 messages. From the look of it, it seemed like there were more incoming messages.

-Tsu-chan, I'm still alive. Did u miss me? °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

-Sorry for losing contact with u for a week. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

-Remember last time when I said I'm gonna play the biggest prank on my dad? (^_−)☆ ✌

-My phone got sacrificed in the process but it's totally worth it. ;)

-Wish I have recorded it tho. :/

-I heard Namimori has thunderstorm for the past few days. (((╹д╹;)))

-Are u ok? (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

-Y r u not answering my text? .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.

-Please tell me u r ok. >_<

-Oh wait, it's only morning in ur place. ヾ( ̄◇ ̄)ノ

· You might want to rephrase your previous sentence. It's 3.05 A.M. here.

-Who r u? U r not Tsu-chan. O_O

•I'm Tsuna's new home tutor, kid.

-I'm having my doubt here. U r more like a stalker to me. Which tutor would breach his student's privacy by reading his texts without consent? (눈_눈)

•You actually know something about privacy? Here I thought you are just some hyperactive brat that couldn't sleep and decided to disturb other people.

•Please stop ending every sentence with an emoji.

· And please type in proper English. What are you? Three years old?

-U R MEAN ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ

-AND RUDE ٩(๑'^'๑)۶

-AND I'M NOT THREE. I'M FIVE. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

-AND U R NOT MY MUM. U CAN'T DECIDE HOW AND WHEN I'M TEXTING, U STALKER. ٩(๑òωó๑)۶

-I didn't end EVERY sentence with emoji either. You should have your eyes checked. 【•】_【•】

Reborn read the incoming texts with a hint of amusement on his face. The earlier irritation that he felt due to his disturbed sleep has evaporated into thin air. Hmmm. I don't know Tsuna has such an interesting friend. Not to mention, this kid sure can rival Verde in term of typing speed. He wondered if that kid has the nerve to joke with him if he knew his identity.

•Thank you for your compliment.

· How did you become Tsuna's friend, kid?

-Y should I tell u how I know Tsu-chan, u old perverted stalker?