Break up.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, you broke me," Logan mumbles as he places you on his lap. You sit there not knowing what to say. A couple of weeks ago you cheated on him, well, sorta. You went over to a guys house and almost had sex with him, but you left before anything happened. "I cant have sex with you without thinking of you having sex with another guy!" He whines, making you frown. "But I left before anything happened!" You say, getting more upset. "But how do I know that!" He quickly snaps back. You sit there in silence once again, reflecting upon how badly you messed up. Suddenly Logan lifts you up and places you beside him, and he walks downstairs and sits on the couch. "I fucked up," you mumble as you put your head in your hands.
A couple of minutes go by when you hear the bedroom door creek open. You lift your head to see a puffy eyed Logan sitting on the bed next to you. "Why are you back," You question, lifting your head up. "Because, I-I need to settle this." He states, making you feel slightly better, knowing he's not mad. "I love you, but we've been getting in a lot of arguments lately, and I think it's best if we let each other g-go," Logan says as he sniffs and rubs his eyes. "I love you too, and I agree, it's what's best for both of us," You day as your heart drops. You never expected to separate from him. "I-I think you should go," He says, tears filling his eyes. "Ok.." You say as you get up and walk downstairs. "Y/N wait!" Logan exclaims just as you were about to walk outside. "W-what?" You stutter as you see Logan rushing downstairs. He comes up to you hugs you, resting his head on your shoulder. "W-why are you hugging me? I thought we were over," you say. "Just because we aren't together doesn't mean I can't hug you," He says, making you tear up. "Well your making me more upset," you say, hugging him back. "Sorry," he says, pulling away and opening the front door for you. "It's fine, and thank you," you say, walking outside and quickly calling an Uber to your place. "Bye.." You say, looking back before getting into the Uber. "Bye...." You see Logan mouth as he frowns and walks back inside as your Uber starts driving away.

This is so cheesy I'm sorry, but I'm only making imagines now so yeeeee.