best friends (as kids)

[00.01] luther:  despite luther's hard-shelled leader exterior, he was the biggest softie in the house. you two would often get together and set up a little makeshift home theatre in his room for movie nights together. you'd snuggle up with all the pillows and blankets you could find and watch romcoms while munching on all the perfect movie snacks you could gather without those around you getting suspicious at the amount of snack you'd be hiding in your pockets. 

[00.02] diego:  you two would play cops and robbers around the house, taking turns between who'd be the cop and who'd be the robber, although somehow it always ended up with diego being the cop more often than you. you eventually became really good at being the robber and not getting caught by diego, leaving him to huff and puff whenever he'd lose. but no matter who won, every game ended with grace making you two a small snack to replenish your energy and in diego's case, his hurt ego. 

[00.03] allison:  as kids you two would always play pretend and talk about the lavish lifestyles you two would have in the future if you weren't brought up in the umbrella academy. you'd put on some fancy sunglasses and wear grace's heels, which were much too big for your feet, and strut around allision's room as a pair of french socialites. as you grew older you two started a journal where you'd write down a whole elaborate plan of all the thing you two would do once you got out of here as you more seriously began to consider the idea. 

[00.04] klaus:  you two would rarely be found in the house, always preferring to sneak out into the city whether it be day or night. you'd explore the city together, making a list of your favourite spots. sometimes klaus would spot a dead person on your walks and he'd tell you about what happened to them, this eventually turned into you two making a map of the city' dead. klaus never enjoyed his power more than when he saw how fascinated you were with the stories of the people he saw. 

[00.05] five:  five always loved using his powers of teleportation, especially when he wasn't supposed to. this caused him to get in a lot of trouble with sir reginald hargreeves but also made for lots of fun games. your favourtie game that you two would play was an upgraded hide and seek. five would teleport somewhere in the house and you'd have to find him using your abilities. of course there were times when reginald would catch you guys playing but you'd just use the excuse that if anything this game enhanced both your skills. 

[00.06] ben: whenever chaos would ensue in the house between the rest of the kids you and ben would always find your way to the library where you'd hide away in peace amongst the towers of books. you'd share books and made your own little book club to escape to when things just became too much to handle. you two even made a bet at one point about who'd finish reading all the books in the library first, but unfortunately, with ben's passing, you never did get to see who'd win the bet. 

[00.07] vanya: the sweet sound of vanya's violin always attracted you to wherever it was she was practicing. you'd sit with her and keep her company as she played and you listened. you eventually learnt to read sheet music and began helping her turn the pages as she played along. you were her best friend and biggest fan, always trying to get her to put on a mini-concert for the rest of the house so that everyone could see what you saw in vanya.