"First, please keep down your formal act. Call me Y/N. Second, my studies are going very fine," you said. His face was still in his normal poker face. As first impression, you thought he's rude and just being formal. Probably because of how his family teaches him.

You just sighed in devastation that there was no use in talking to people who have feelings for Taeko. What. A. Burden.

You watched as the waitress came up with your food as you thanked her and the waiter took his orders. "Are you two on a date?" your eyes slowly looked up and shook your head slowly.

"Of course not~" you smile and the waitress nodded as she left. 'I knew it,' you thought as you clutched onto the small fork. You wanted to quickly eat your cake and get out of there. You were planning to eat alone but it seems like this company of yours isn't gonna go away unless the place is crowded anymore.

"Alright Y/N. Have you met Ayato?" he asked. You let your spoon down and wipe your mouth with a tissue. "Yes, I've met him."

"I recommend you to stay away from him. Stay as far as you could. He's a dangerous perso--"

"And have you seen him do any crimes before?" you asked. You were defending him because he is your friend and also, you were also helping him to get Taeko. In another word, you have to do everything you could to make all of them stay far away from Taeko and Ayato.

"No... I have not," he responded and you nodded. "Then there is no need to stay away from him. Ever since I started to study there, Ayato had nothing to do with crimes but he helps me study," of course those were lies but it will be better than saying the truth.

He was deeply scanning you lies through your eyes but it failed. You were an expert in eye contact, but not much in lying. He nodded, probably couldn't find a way to prevent you to stop socializing with that ravenette boy. You were curious of how he knew about Ayato's crime. He rarely goes to school because of his family.

"Here you go, sir," the waitress came back and gave his cake. He thanked the waitress and started to eat the cake. "Sir?" you asked which he heard it and stop munching. He didn't bother to lift his head up. Instead, he only look up towards your direction. "Ah... have you been familiar with my last name?" he asked.

"No... I don't. Is there something I missed?"

"Saikou. Saikou is the brand of this place. May I... see what phone you use?" he asked which you just took it out. You slide it across the table as he catches it. "Oh, you still using your old one?"

"Yeah. There is no reason I should change it. I mean, it's still fine and works perfectly normal to me. Rather than wasting money, I should use it to save it up."

He gave you a small smirk as he did a 'hmph'. "You are one intelligent person. And wise, might I add."

"Was that a compliment?bor are you trying to be sarcastic?"

"I'm genuinely complimenting you," he said as he took another bite of his food. You grabbed your spoon and ate your own cake. It was a nice silent until he spoke again. "Say, where is your brother?"

"He went back to Korea," you responded, wiping your mouth again. "Korea? So you're not originally from Japan?" his eyes shone, signing he was interested in you.

"No, I am originally from Japan. Though, my mom is from Korea. I did have a few years staying there," you responded but then it hit you. Why were you telling your life story to him?

You ate you last piece of your cake and was about to stand up but a certain palm grabbed onto your wrist, stopping you from walking away. "Y/N, I'm interested in your life. Please, don't leave and continue," he pleaded but you gave him a look.

"I'm sorry, but telling your life towards a stranger you don't know is a mistake. You might as well be a spy or something," you stated. You wanted to pull your arm away but it looks like he wouldn't want to let go until you agree to continue where you started. "You've started it. Please, start ending it," he pleaded.

It was true but you have to refuse before it went any further. You were about to speak but a ravenette stop you by grabbing onto the Student Council President's wrist.

"Let go of her," Ayato said. Both of them are glaring at each other. Megamo had no other choice but to let go. So, he let go.

"Are you okay?" Ayato asked which you gave him a weird look. 'Since when did he care?' you thought but shook it away and responded, "I'm... fine. Thanks."

You rubbed your wrist to see a very big red marked, probably because of the squeezed he did onto your wrist. They were still battling each other with deadly glares. "Ayato-kun, it's a pleasure to see you. Have you done any crimes, again?"

Ayato didn't bother you answer but turned to you and asked you the same question. "Are your really fine?" of course, his face didn't change an inch. Still his usual emotionless face. "No worries. No harm done," you assured him. "What is this? Romeo and Juliet? Hey, I'm talking to you," he snapped his fingers as Ayato turned to him again.

"Listen, don't ever talk or get near her," he said but Megamo only smile. You didn't get a chance to pay your cake as Ayato dragged you out of the store.

"Hey! Hey! My arm isn't a toy you know? Let go!" you tried yanking your arm away but his grip was strong. He was grabbing onto your wrist that was held by Megamo which now, the pain got worse. After he was done dragging you, he let go as you rubbed your wrist. It was red by his marks and it will probably bruised until tomorrow.

"What's that for!?"

"Why are you talking to him? No! What did you just talk about!? If you said anything about my crimes, I'll kill y--"

"Shut up!" you shouted as he flinched but then glared at you.

"I didn't. I was talking about school and you just dragged me out. I was defending you back there!" you finally inhale deeply. You let out a low growl as the pain continues. He didn't notice it as he tumage through his pocket pants. "Here," he said as he hand you a small bag.

"What is it?" you asked, still rubbing your bruised wrist. He just shoved it to you as you catches it. "Hey, what the--did something went wrong with you and Taeko?"

He was silence at first but then look away and walked off. "Something is definitely wrong," you said as you opened the small bag. There was a red ribbon inside that was attach go a rubber band. You grabbed something yellow beside it as you read it.

'It's a gift for you! Good luck with your test tomorrow! ^^' -Taeko

You put the note back as you rubbed the pain again but it continues to burn. You walked away, forgotten to pay the food.

~ ❤ ~

"Sir, here's the bill."

Megamo nodded as the waitress left. He was about to pay it when he saw the price. There were 2 menus in it but he remember he only ordered one for himself. He looked at the other and it written the word 'Cheesecake' as he sighed.

He payed the bill and thanked the waitress. As he stepped out of the store, his mind suddenly popped out an idea. He quickly went home with his driver and get ready to tell his information to his father.