The Dance

Y/N'S POV:

I was so happy that Valt asked me out to the dance, I was currently looking for a dress for the dance, it needed to be perfect.

After searching for the perfect dress for hours I finally found it. ( YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY DRESS)

I just hoped Valt's tux matched my dress. I was heading home when my phone buzzed it was Shu.

Big bro: Come home quickly! It's time for lunch!

You: Sorry, coming in 10 mins.

Big Bro: K. Bye

You: Bye.

I was so busy searching for the perfect dress that I completely about lunch. oh well, better hurry up or Shu is gonna be angry.

SHU'S POV:

I was waiting for Y/N. She should be here by now. She is not at dance practice cause today is a Saturday. What could be taking her so long. Disturbing my mind from its wild guessing game was ringing of the calling bell. 

DING DONG!!!

I opened the door to be greeted by the carefree face of my little sister, she looked really happy. 

"Where have you been?" I demanded

"I was just dress shopping," she retaliated 

"Dress shopping," I said trying to look confused

"Yup, for the dance." 

"So, do you have a date for the dance?"

"Yup, I'm going with Valt."

" Really! that's great." I said trying really HARD TO LOOK SURPRISED.

"You?"

"Nah, I'm going with the Beyclub."

"That's a shame."

"Yeah, whatever"

She just giggled. "C'mon lets have lunch."

--------------------------------------TIMESKIP TO BEFORE THE DANCE---------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV:

I was finally ready for the dance, I was all done with hair and makeup and the dress fit perfectly and highlighted every single one of my curves. "Y/N!" I heard Shu calling me.  "Coming."

When I came down I saw Valt and the rest of the Beyclub. Shu was wearing a red tux matching the colour of his crimson eyes and Valt was the cutest person alive his tux was exactly matching my dress which I smiled at. "Finally, Cindrella is ready for her prince," Wakiya commented which made me and Valt blush. "Shut up Wakiya," Shu retorted.

"Okay, everyone is coming in my limo."

Everyone came outside and went inside Wakiya's limo. I took my place beside Valt and he then looked and told me the most amazing thing in the world.

"You look beautiful," he whispered.

"Aww. Thank you Valt."

I leaned on Valt's shoulder, which made him blush a little. I was just happy to be with him. 

Soon we reached the school and went inside sports room. 

THAT'S WHERE THE REAL FUN BEGAN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT??

SORRY IF IT'S REALLY CRAPPY.

ANYWAYS,

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

BYE PEEPS.

-GUDDI14