Confession

VALT'S POV:

I was rushing to school late, 'late again' I thought. I entered the school just in time. Made it ! Yes! I thought. "Hey Valt," I heard someone call my name. It was Shu. I had completely forgotten that I had asked Shu to ask Y/N the question. I was hoping he had not forgotten like me. "Hey Shu," I replied. "Listen I need to talk to you it's something about Y/N."

Just then, "Mr.Aoi and Mr.Kurenai, it's getting late go to your respective classes," principle Shinoda said with a serious tone.

"Ok Sir," me and Shu said in unison, "I'll talk to you at lunch, Bye Valt."

"Bye."

———————————————TIMESKIP TO LUNCH————————————————————————

SHU'S POV:

I couldn't wait to tell Valt the good news, I could get him started on the confession. Here he comes, he'll be ecstatic to hear this news.

"Hey Shu!"

"Hey, you don't need to be so loud."

"Sorry."

"So I talked to Y/N and she said that she likes you back."

"Really, YAY!"

"Don't be so happy, we still have to a find a way you can confess to Y/N."

"O-ok how do I do that?"

"I have got the perfect plan, see the school dance is next week and Y/N doesn't have a date, so I was thinking if you to go as friends and the during the slow dance section you can start your confession and end it with a passionate kiss 💋."

"K-kiss."  Valt said clearly flustered 

"Yup, man-up Valt."

"Ok."

"That's bettering."

Then the bell suddenly rang, "Bye I'll see you later." I waved him a goodbye and went to my next class.

VALT'S POV:

WOW! Everything is going so fast, I can't wait to confess to Y/N and kiss her.

Anyways, that's for later, now I have to think about how to do it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

 HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

TODAY WE HAD OUR ICT PROJECT DISPLAY AND IT WAS AMAZING!!

ANYWAYS,

LOVE YOU GUYS!

BYE PEEPS👋👋!!

-GUDDI14