What is this feeling??

Valt's POV:

I woke pretty tired, but I still remembered Y/N how her hair flowed when she was dancing and how her skin glowed under the lights and how her eyes and lips glistened, she is do perfect and amazing. I was disrupted from my daydreaming when I heard my mother's calling me for breakfast. I hopped out of bed and went straight downstairs to get my breakfast. Then I got ready to go to school.

Y/N'S POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about Valt after last night, this so weird do I have a crush  on him,nonono this must be temporary I'll grow out of it soon. Then I heard by brother calling. It was time for school. Let's see what happens there I thought.

SHU'S POV:

Today was the day I asked Y/N if she had a crush on Valt. We were walking to school and that's when I asked her 

"Hey do you have anything special for Valt?"

She looked surprised again, but answered :

"No" she said innocently 

I didn't believe, but we were getting closer to school so I didn't ask her any other questions. 'I'll ask her at lunch' I thought.Then Valt came running towards us.

VALT'S POV:

I was running towards Shu when I saw Y/N . My chest got tighter and my tummy started getting butterflies and was getting red. I went to Shu and told him what was happening with me, he just smirked. He was about to answer when the bell rang, talk to you at lunch he said.

WHAT IS THIS FEELING???

———————————————-

THIS WAS SHORT CHAPPY, BUT I THINK IT WAS GOOD.

WHAT DO YOU THINK 🤔?

BYE PEEPS

-GUDDI14