The Question

SHU'S POV:

I was going to ask Y/N today if she liked Valt or not. She is going to be home in few minutes, her dance practice just ended. So I started to make dinner, her favourite spaghetti carbonara.

DING DONG !! The doorbell rang.

'She's here' I thought. Now or never, for Valt.

I opened the door to see the cheerful face of my sister. "Hey!" she said in a joyous tone. "Hey," I responded. "Go get ready we have to have dinner." "K."

Y/N'S POV:

I went to my room, to get changed. I couldn't forget about Valt, his cute face, bubbly personality and how his the power to make me smile, it kept running through my mind. Disturbing my daydreaming about the wonder boy, was my brother.

"Y/N! Come quickly the spaghetti will get cold!"

"Spaghetti! I'm coming," I answered.

I'll think about my feelings later, now I just wanna eat my bro's spaghetti.

SHU'S POV:

She's coming down, I've  got this.

"Hey," 

"Hey, how was your dance practice?" I questioned 

"Great, I go to a new solo, its name is "the sun's glad u came," the style is jazz contemporary."

"Good."

"Hey, I was wondering if you had any thoughts on Valt?"

She was stunned at my question, at took a few moments to process what I had just said then she opened her mouth to answer, I crossed my fingers for a positive response.

"Well I think Valt is a really nice guy, he's always cheery and I love being around, he makes me feel a way no one can make me feel, I always feel warmth when when he smiles and how he laughs makes me want to laugh and his cute looks are just a big bonus," she finished.

I stood there with my mouth at gape.

It took her time to realise what she had just said, when she did her face became a strawberry.

I smirked and started laughing, "Looks like someone's got a crush," I teased

"Sh-shut up!" She stuttered 

"Hahaha!" 

"Don't worry I won't tell, it's a secret between you and me," I lied.

"Thanks , your the best big bro."

"Look at the time it's already 10 pm, I've  to go to bed."

"Love you and goodnight,"

She gave a peck on the cheek ,before proceeding to her room.

"I can't wait to tell Valt, he'll be so happy, then we can get started on the confession" I thought.

"It's getting late I should probably go to bed to," I said to myself

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

HOW WAS IT??

HOPE GOOD!!

WISH ME LUCK,TOMORROW IS MY ICT PROJECT DISPLAY AND I HAVE TO EXPLAIN ALOT .

ANYWAYS,

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

BYE PEEPS

-GUDDI14