Four

Thank you so much @Sgt_Pepper1998 for the beautiful new book cover 😍😍😍💙💙💙

Bailey

Gradually I became more and more conscious of the world around Me.
My ear's registered the chatter of people on the TV.
I breathed in the familiar and well missed scent of Zander's bedsheet's, a mixture of lemon scented detergent and the spicy yet oceanic scent I could put to Zander himself.
There was something warm radiating into my chest.
Too warm to be the blanket's I was wrapped up in.
And too small to be any part of Zander.
Confused, I cracked my eyes open and blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the new light.
A glance to my right showed Me that Zander wasn't in bed with Me.
Then what the heck was-?
I looked down to where warmth radiated into my chest/stomach and felt my eyes widen.
A tiny Puppy, that could easily be mistaken for a Toy, laid curled up on top of Me.
The Pup was a grey type colour that Dog people tended to call 'Blue' and I could already see splashes of white throughout the body.
Moving slowly and carefully, so as not to startle Him or Her, I reached my left hand down to give the Puppy a pat.
He or She didn't even seem to notice.
Across the room, the bedroom door eased open.
That got the Puppy's attention.
His or Her head popped up, their gaze focused straight on the doorway.
"Sorry. I was hoping to be back up before you woke up."
Zander informed Me, closing the door behind Him using one of His feet, because both hand's were holding mug's.
I cleared my throat to get rid of any lingering sleep.
"Good morning."
I greeted Him.
Zander gave Me my favourite, slightly crooked smile.
"Good morning beautiful."
He returned, making his way over to set the two mug's onto the bedside table.
Considering the Puppy was now awake, I used a hand to support Him or Her and shimmied myself up into a sitting position.
"I was hoping to introduce you to Nemo..."
Zander remarked, crawling onto the large bed.
"But it look's like you've already met."
The Puppy climbed it's way off my lap and hit a half run, half stagger toward's Zander.
Awwwe!
How cute!
Wait...
"Nemo?"
I asked, tearing my gaze off the Puppy to look at Zander's face.
"Yeah."
He agreed, giving the Puppy who was now laid out on it's back a good scratch on the belly.
I could now easily see the Puppy was a Boy.
"Who got a Puppy?"
I asked, tipping my head to the side.
Zander grinned!
"I did!"
He what?!
"You didn't tell Me you got a Puppy?!"
I yelped, eyes widening.
"To be fair, I've only been able to talk to you, quite briefly, like six times in the last five week's."
He pointed out.
"And I kinda wanted you to find out in person."
I rolled my eyes.
"You still should've told Me!"
But hold on a second...
"Who named Him?"
"I did."
Zander replied, taking His hand away from the Puppy's mostly white belly.
Nemo stayed splayed out on His back for maybe five seconds before He gave up, rolled over, turned around and came bounding over to climb into my lap.
"He likes you!"
Zander declared, His smile huge.
"He's adorable!"
I informed Him, picking Nemo up to cuddle Him against my chest.
But hold on...
"Why'd you name your Dog Nemo?"
I asked, cuddling the Puppy.
It did not seem like the type of name that Zander Hunter would give his Dog.
He shrugged.
"You were my inspiration, actually."
My heart skipped a beat.
"Really?"
I all but whispered.
He nodded.
Awwwe!
"He's a Pitbull."
Zander explained, shifting back to sit against the bed head.
"Eleven week's old now."
Too.
Damn.
Cute!
"I think He's gorgeous."
I declared.
As if thanking Me, Nemo tipped his head back and licked my chin with his pink tongue.

Mum had brought me clothes while we'd been making our way through Queensland and New South Wales, but because I'd opted to just bring a backpack with me on the Bus, I had limited supplies with me.
I had underwear and a pair of pyjamas (even though I'd opted to wear Zander's clothes last night), but the t-shirt and jeans I had, I'd worn for two days.
I checked myself out in the almost floor length mirror on the back of the bathroom door.
I was wearing a lime green Hurley t-shirt of Zander's and a pair of denim shorts of Lexie's.
She wasn't a big Girl, but she was a couple of year's older than me and taller, so the shorts were a bit loose.
Thankfully, she even had a sparkly little belt for me to borrow, so that I didn't have to walk around worrying that the shorts might fall to the floor.
Zander's t-shirt was of course huge on me, which was one of the reason's I enjoyed sleeping in them, but I felt somewhat special wearing one of his top's in the daytime.
Lexie had offered a top, but I'd declined, preferring to wear one of Zander's, even if I did manage to look ridiculous in other people's' eyes.
I slipped my feet into my thong's and gathered up the sleep clothes of Zander's that I'd borrowed.
Hopefully somebody know's where my clothes and the rest of my belonging's are.
My nerves were lit back up as I stepped out of the upstair's bathroom of Jade Hunter's rental Home.
There was so much on my To Do list today.
Biting into my bottom lip, I made my way to Zander's bedroom to put the sleep clothes into the dirty clothes basket.
They weren't necessarily dirty, but at this point in time I had no clue where I would be sleeping tonight.
Focusing on regulating my breathing, I made my way downstairs.