𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

Comincia dall'inizio

"Life".

He still continued setting the table.

I got up and quickly rushed towards the bathroom. Anyone would expect his/her other half to run after him/her and ask "what's wrong? Everything okay? Are you alright?" but he never came running behind me and I heard the clatter of dishes and spoon while I quietly took my shower.

I covered myself with the bathrobe and went outside. Like always, he was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Once he noticed me approaching, he set the remote aside and pulled me to his chest.

"Guess what babe today this guy...." and he went on blabbering about what happened throughout the day in his office and he didn't notice even when two drops of tear rolled down my cheeks.

Exactly when did this sweet loving man become so emotionless? Or was it my mistake in judging him from the beginning.

"I'm sorry but I'm not feeling too good so I'll just go to bed", I said and got up, hiding the tears which were threating to gush out any moment now.

"Okay hon, I'll just have my dinner and join you", he said.

Sure you would...who wouldn't want a good fuck after a tiring day of work and a good dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------

I quickly locked my bedroom and jumped on my bed as tears gushed down my eyes like a stream. I cried and cried and cried...and cried. I kept on crying when my husband laughed at something which he found funny in the TV. I continued crying as I heard the sound of cutlery since he was having his food. I cried even when he received a phone call where some one congratulated him on his recent promotion.

There came a knock on my door.

"Hey hon? Why is the door locked? Is everything okay?"

I tried to speak but couldn't. What was I supposed to say? He made me sad. After all this time why is it that now I noticed things have gone horribly wrong. So wrong that you cannot fix it.

"Can I just sleep in peace", I said when his gentle knocks started to irritate me.

"Ok", he said and left, without uttering another word.

I sighed and rested my head on the pillow as sleep overcame my aching mind and body.

---------------------------------------------------------

My breakfast was set on the table when I entered the living room and like everyday there was a note crushed under the heavy paper weight saying, "Have a nice day hon. See you in the evening. xx"

My husband is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in our country and I am so proud of him. But guess what, he never realized things will fall apart once he steps out of the house today because I've decided to do something crazy today. Something totally reckless.

"Sorry Samantha but I'm very sick today so I'm calling in", I left a voice message for the PA of my office hoping my boss would get the message.

Then with a smile I went to my bedroom to bring out the two new suitcase which had been lying all this time.

---------------------------------------------------------

My heart was beating so fast that I felt it would come out of my chest any moment now.

"Relax. It's just the turbulence", said the guy who was sitting next to me.

"Is this your first time?"