Soft and sweet

Special thanks to my friend Alekitsmokinglettuce for continuing an incomplete fic that I had just sitting around

Smut fic but there's fluff though so uh-

————————————————————

Bakugou yawns as he gets out of his photoshoot. Drinking a glass of water and grabbing his bag, he goes downstairs.

Not saying goodbye to anyone except the 'bakusquad', he gets out the place and goes to his car.

'Deku says he'll be home later...' He read the message on his phone, saying that he'd he back after his job.

Bakugou clicks his tongue out of annoyance.

"Stupid Deku. Not going home because of his job as a detective." He grumbled in annoyance.

He gets in and drives off, going home to their shared house.

***

As he gets inside, he feels cold. Ever since his Deku went out for an entire week, that's all he felt in his house.

"But Deku is going to come home today..." He denies.

He goes to the kitchen, the only warm place in the house.

He makes dinner, Katsudon, for today.

***

As he finishes dinner, he sets the table.

Looking back at the clock, he sees it's half past 9.

Sitting down, he eats.

He finishes and looks up at the clock again.

"It's almost 10... maybe it's just my fucking hopefull ass that he gets home in time for dinner." Bakugou sighs.

He wraps Deku's dinner in aluminum, setting it in the fridge.

Sitting down on the couch, he sighs.

"Tomorrow is my break, I can spend my entire god dammed day cuddling with the nerd... or maybe pummeling him in the ass would teach him a fucking lesson to come home for dinner on time... Nah, he'd just do it again..." Bakugou talks to himself, falling asleep as the clock ticks to 10.

***

The door opens, Midoriya stepping inside.

"Kacchan?" He calls out.

Walking over to the living room, he sees Bakugou asleep on the couch.

Smiling warmly, he walks over.

"Kacchan," He calls out, scared that he might wake up the hot-headed blonde.

He waves a hand in front of Bakugou's face, testing to see if the blonde is in a deep sleep.

"You work too hard, honestly Kacchan." He smiles fondly and lovingly at the sleeping blonde.

Midoriya pokes Bakugou's cheek, trying to wake him up, halting in turn.