This wasn't expected (AiDeku)

Wheeze, I legit forgot that I made a little comment on which ship ya'll want and I saw some AiDeku comments

I don't know how to write angst unless someone dies or a friendship breaks so everything will probably be crack amd fluff until I feel satisfied with how I write angst.

So here we go!

Slight warning (I think): this has AiDeku slight smut, yes, Izuku is on the legal age now for this.

———————————————

Well this was unexpected...

"What are you doing here, Eraser Head?" Izuku asks, carrying the cat in his arms.

Aizawa looks at the cat as it meows at him, he looks closer seeing a smug look in it's eyes.

"This god damned cat led me..."

"Ah... you're a cat person too, huh?"

"Huh, What are you planning, Deku?"

"You'll see" was Izuku's final remark before letting the cat go and walking away.

Aizawa looks at the villain as he walks away... wait... villain?

S h i t

Aizawa looks once again and sees he was no longer there. 'Damn it'

———————————————

"I need a cat costume that shows off a lot of skin" Izuku says sitting down in front of a shocked Mamagiri.

"Hm? Why? So you can slut around?" Dabi asks, tone of a jealous teen.

"I bet Dabi would like that" Toga says from the couch.

Kurogiri sighs, "what's this for, Deku?" He asks.

"Just wanna give a gift to a certain cat loving hero..." Izuku answers.

"Hm, It'll be done in 2 days."

"Good" Izuku says, sitting next to Dabi. "And this can also be a gift to anyone, but mainly it's for a hero" he winks.

It was hot

———————————————

Izuku puts on the last pieces of clothing and it's a collar and a cat tail (read: vibrating butt plug, don't @ me on this).

The collar was black, written on it with silver was "Only for you, S h o u t a ~"

Izuku takes awhile to compose himself, and stand and walk properly without moaning or grunting.

Panting and blushing, he sits down on the couch in his room.

He starts to rub himself, all the while playing with the vibration settings.

He moans and reaches behind, grabbing hold of his tail and tugging-

Fast forward, I don't wanna write smut.