Caught Red Handed (KiriDeku)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Warning: Wheeze, BDSM AND IT'S A BIT ROUGH

Also, I don't know what I'm doing, so don't judge me o k a y ?

———————————————

Kirishima does not believe anything that came out of his best bro, Kaminari.

"You kiddin' right? There's no way that Midobro would even like me at the slightest!"

Kaminari rolls his eyes and sighs in despair "C'mon bro, you know that I'd never lie to you of all people?"

Kirishima didn't have a reply to that. He knows that Kaminari would never lie but... it's impossible that one of the most cutest yet hottest person in class would even think of having some... lame-quirked loser... would he? He's trying so desperately to not get his hopes up but-

"Bro?" Kaminari asks.

"Oh huh?" Kirishima snaps out of his trance.

"You kinda spaced out on me... you okay?" Kaminari asks, practically dropping with care and concern for one of the best bros in this school.

"Yeah, just... thinking about him..." Kirishima replies solemnly.

"Hey, Kiri... if he rejects you despite his crush, you can talk to me and I'll shock him for you... alright?" Kaminari

"Yeah, thanks for being there Kami" Kirishima says, thankful that he has one of the bestest bros ever.

Time skip bought to you by EVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The night was... something...

They were playing Truth or Dare and Mina dared him and Izuku to share a room for a week...

The worst isn't even here yet, they had to share a bed.

Kirishima doesn't know if he has angered some gods or something but he isn't really sure this is heaven or hell...

Anyways, as they cleaned up for the night, Kaminari and Mina gave a wink and a thumbs up to Kirishima, surprisingly discreet.

Another Time Skip bought to you by the number 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As they got ready to go to bed early, Kirishima keeps getting thoughts on what they could do right now...

In a private bedroom

With no one else around

With soundproof walls

ANYWAYS

LET'S GET OUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER AND SAY THAT KIRISHIMA WAS THINKING OF PLAYING UNO

Uhm... shit... I broke the forth wall... uhhhhhhhh

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Ahem

As Kirishima gets into bed, Izuku closes the lights.

"Huh? Why'd you close the lights?" Kirishima asks.

"I usually turn it off, sorry if it bothers you" this time Izuku's voice sounds much closer.

Kirishima hears the sheets shuffle and settle, assuming that Midoriya is already laying down.

Kirishima blushes and actually thanks Midoriya mentally, he feels his minty breath on his face and fluffy hair under his chin.