He has a lot of love to give

But sexuality annoys him
-----------------------------------------------------------
There is no one more loving than Izuku. Hands down, Izuku has a lot of love to give.

But by and large, sexuality annoys him.

Sex-Ed with Recovery Girl saw a lot of embarrassed reactions from Class 1-A, but Izuku sat there with an deadpan look to put Aizawa to shame.

The one time Kirishima dragged the boys of 1-A into a porn-filled all nighter found Izuku curled into a blanket burrito, earplugs in his ears, back faced to the television. He went to class the next morning with a demeanor so similar to Aizawa that more than one of his classmates called him "Aizawa-Sensei!" if he appeared in their peripheral vision.

Talk about girls and sex saw Izuku flipping through his notebooks apathetically, and any attempt to include him in the conversation earned an uncharacteristic dead stare.

When Monoma decided to brag to 1-A about his sexual prowess, it was the last straw. Izuku pinned him with a laser focus stare and said frostily, "We are at Yuuei to become heroes, not manwhores. If you want to get laid so badly, go to a brothel. We're not interested in your insecurities and perversions." With that, he snapped his notebook shut, stood up, and strode out of the cafeteria, leaving shocked silence in his wake.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This was not mine, but I thought it was too good to not share so I had to share it.
I found it on Ao3 made by Hawkeyesprime
(Should I make this a thing?)