"I need you to get me to a phone booth," I say. 

"Is that all you want?" he asks. 

"Yep." 

As soon as I said those words, we were at a phone booth. I step inside and close the doors. I put in two quarters in and dial Jordan's number. 

"Hello?" his voice asked as it finished ringing. 

"Hey, Jordan," I responded. 

"Logan? Where the hell have you been? I know you said a month, but you usually call at least once a week. Are you still doing the job?" he asked. 

"No, actually I got caught by S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers, so I haven't been able to call you." 

"How did you get out?" he asked. 

"Friend on the inside, but I'm thinking he's not going to allow me to go anywhere else. He doesn't want to lose their trust. Just promise me that if they find you, you tell them the truth. I don't want you getting locked up. I'll talk to you when I can. Bye--" I say. 

"Wait! I love you," he interrupts before I can hang up. 

"I know," I sigh as I hang up. I step out of the phone booth as I sigh. 

"Okay, let's go back," Loki says as he offers his hand. I take it and we were back in the compound. 

I begin walking back to my room. I enter my room to be met by Bucky sitting on my bed. "Where did Loki just take you?" he asks. 

"Woah, Barnes. I never thought of you as the kind to intrude on a teenager's private space."

"Where did Loki take you?" he growled. He seemed so big and intimidating like a lion. 

"Nowhere, I just wanted to be outside for a little while," I answer, "You guys feel like going outside for runs and the balconies are enough to make this place not a prison, but it's not. And why does it even matter? I came back when I could've ran." 

"Now if you don't mind, I am going to go shower," I say as I brush past him into my bathroom.  

"Fucking brat," I hear him mutter under his breath as I hear the door open and shut. I sigh as I begin undressing.

I lay on my bed just staring at the ceiling. I hadn't slept and couldn't sleep. I stand up from my bed. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., I'd like to go down to the gym," I say as I begin to dress to work out. 

"I can't do that Miss Logan. Ms. Romanoff says you needed to be in bed approximately five hours ago," F.R.I.D.A.Y. explains. 

"Please, I just need to burn off some energy." 

I hear the door unlock and I walk out with a towel and my water bottle. I wore a loose tank top and shorts. I entered the gym. I did a few stretches before taking my pent up frustrations on the punching bag. I was kicking and hitting it with much force as sweat began falling from my forehead. 

I felt my body begin to shake, but I ignored it. I kicked, but when swinging my leg back from the punching bag, my body gave out and I fell to the ground. I then feel my eyes droop as I am brought to the realm of sleep. 

"Hey, get up," I hear as I feel someone nudging me. I open my eyes to see Steve nudging my shoulder. My blue and brown eyes meet his ocean hues. 

"Why are you here?" I ask with tiredness evident in my voice as I sit up. 

"I should be asking you that, but if you must know, we got the mission done early, but, seriously, why are you here?" he asked. 

"I was getting out some energy, but then my body failed on me and I fell asleep," I explained as I stood up.