Blake: You...thought this out already.

Y/n: How else do you think I'm considered the number one combat tactician in all of Remnant.

Blake: Okay. But you said that Sun would accompany the both of us to the White Fang meeting. How are you going to attend?

Y/n: I will enter the void and follow you between the realm of reality and possibility.

Blake: Is that how you knew Sun and Neptune would get involve?

Y/n: Yes. Once team RWBY is back in our dorm room, I will warp Sun and Neptune to us.

Blake: Why not tell everyone now?

Y/n: Yang is...how should I put it, “going to deep” into their little game.

She looked and saw what I said was true.

Blake: Okay. So what should we do for now.

Y/n: Let’s walk and talk for a bit.

I said as I began to stroll away. Blake began to walk next to me. I could tell that she wanted to hold hands, so I complied and grabbed hers. I could see, from the corner of my eye, that she was blushing a little.

Y/n(thought): I'm becoming more like my father after the incident. Makes sense since I did entered the void. But now to ask Blake something that I've been wondering about for a while now.

Y/n: Can I ask you something.

Blake: Sure, what is it.

Y/n: Why is it that you read Ninjas of Love.

Blake: Y-you read i-it?

Blake said with a nervous stutter.

Y/n: No. I never read it.

Blake: Oh. Okay.

Y/n: But I do know basically what it is about and the context.

Y/n(in his head): I bet you readers know what it's about too.

Blake: Please don't tell the others.

She said, looking at me a bit worried.

Y/n: I won't. But I do want to know why you read it.

Blake: I-I'm just curious about what those things.

She said looking down in shame as we continued to walk.

Y/n: I don't blame you. Curiosity about “that” is normal at our age.

I saw that she began to feel a bit better about it.

Blake: Can I ask you something?

Y/n: Sure.

Blake: Well you mentioned to everyone who your mom is; but who is your dad?

I sighed at hearing this.

Y/n: Do you really want to know?

She nodded her head.

Y/n: His name is Wingding Gaster. But he's mostly known as W. D. Gaster.

Blake: What kind of person is he and where is he now?

I shocked my head from side to side.

Y/n: That's where it gets complicated.

I said warping use to team RWBY’s dorm room and pulling out my bag of coconut macaroons.

Blake: Can you warn me before you do that.

Y/n: Sorry.

I said as I began to eat my macaroons.

I sat down on her bed and patted the spot next to me for her to sit down. I went and sat down next to me.

Y/n: Now where do I start?

Blake: What about what kind of person he is.

Y/n: He's really smart, in fact, he’s the smartest person who has ever walk the world. He was the one who developed the Gaster Blaster, Gaster Hands, and my Gaster Scythe. He even created a formula to harness the essence of time and space as a source of energy and created the blueprint for a device that can derive energy, using the formula, to power all of Remnant for eternity. Yeah, he was a hyper genius. But what he had in genius, he lacked in sympathy and emotions in the father department. Let's end this here. The others are coming.

And on cue, the others entered the room. Yang saw Blake and me sitting together.  She was about to say something when I spoke up.

Y/n: Glad you're here. But now for the other two before I continue. Don't worry, I'll explain why I'm saying this.

I said as I used my Semblance to warp Sun and Neptune into the room.

Sun: What the…

Y/n: I'll explain what happened to you to and why I wanted you here.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi author having a really bad headache thinking of ideas and chibi y/n bringing him Tylenol and water)

Sun: Okay…my head hurts.

Y/n: To put it simple for you. I need your help in this.

Sun: Why didn't you say so.

I just sighed and said to the others

Y/n: Did the rest of you get it.

They nodded yes.

Y/n: Good. Now I'm going to warp you two back to where you were. Before they could say anything, they disappeared.

Y/n: Now let's go to sleep.

I said to the others.

A/n: Hey guys I hope you like it. Tell me your thoughts so that I may improve. Till next time