Neo nods at me. I sighed and pulled out my scroll and video called the girls. After they picked up, I said

Y/n: Girls, I have a question.

Ruby: What is it?

Y/n: There's this girl with me right now who wanted to be my girlfriend. Would it be fine with you if she is.

Weiss: I don't see why not.

The others agreed with her. I looked at Neo and said

Y/n: You heard them.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi y/n giving chibi Neo a piggyback ride)

I was at the library with team RWBY, watching them play a strategy card game, as I read a book at the same time. Neo wasn't with us because she needed to head back home. Suddenly Sun came with a guy with blue hair with him.

I didn't pay much attention until I noticed that the blue hair guy was flirting with Weiss. I summoned Gasty, my first Gaster Blaster, and had it fire at his foot. He yelped and looked back at me.

Y/n: Sorry. I was aiming a bit more above.

???: What's your deal.

Y/n: Simple, really. Don't flirt with the girl of another guy. Or else

Right eye glows orange and left eye glows blue

Y/n: ✡️🔲♦️  ♋️🔳♏️ ♑️🔲♓️⬛♑️  ♦️🔶 ♒️♋️💠♏️ ♋️ ♌️♋️♎️  ♦️♓⚪️♏️ (you are going to have a bad time)

I could see him shiver visibly at the sound of my voice.

I calmed down, my eyes returning to normal, and said

Y/n: Understand?

???: S-somehow y-yes.

Y/n: Good.

Weiss: I didn't think you would be the jealous type; y/n.

Y/n: I absolutely am not.

I defended myself.

Weiss: So you would care if he kissed me.

Y/n: ♓️  ♦🔲♦️⚫️♎️  &♓️⚫️⚫ ♒️♓️⚪️  (i would kill him)

Yang: Oh my Oum. He totally is jealous.

I sighed, snapped my book shut after finishing, and got up.

Ruby: Where are you going.

Y/n: Going to get another book. And Blake.

She looked at me.

Y/n: you could join me since you look like you don't really want to play.

Blake: Sure, why not.

She said as she got up from the table and joined me. We began to walk way and we turned a corner. Once we were out of the others’ sight, I stopped and grabbed Blake by the wrist.

Blake: What is it?

Y/n: I know that you want to find out what Roman Torchwick is up too.

She looked at me surprised.

Blake: How?

Y/n: Because I want to too. But we can't do it alone, we need the others to help us.

Blake: Why?

Y/n: It’s quite simple really. Weiss can gather information from the Schnee Corporation about dust robbery within the last few months, which would aid me in pinpointing the exact location of the White Fangs’ center of operation. Ruby could help us out with anything we need with her speed. Yang, I know, has connections with a few shady people who, with the right incentive, give us info on the whereabouts of Roman. And due to my connection with the void, I know that Sun and Neptune are going to get involve. So Neptune can accompany Yang in case things gets out of hand and Sun could accompany you and me to a local White Fang meeting that is going to occur tomorrow.