The Engagement part 2

Start from the beginning

"Good morning" he said whilst rubbing the body wash into him .

"Hmmm morning" I replied with a smile. "What are the plans for today?" I questioned

"Well I thought we could do your favourite thing and shop first, go somewhere nice for lunch, I've got dinner booked at a very fancy restaurant at 7 so dress nice and that's about it" He said turning to face me.

"Sounds perfect" I replied wrapping my arms around his neck.

Jim motioned for me to jump and wrap his legs around him so I did as I was told. He pushed my back against the cool tiles and we started a very hot make out session. After 15 minutes of intense kissing, I pulled away.

"The waters getting cold" I breathlessly replied

"You're right babe, continue this later?" He questioned me with a smirk.

"Maybe if you're lucky" I replied with a giggle and I wrapped the towel around my body and leaving the bathroom.

"Hey you took my towel!" I heard Jim shout out from the bathroom

I didn't reply I just laughed to myself as I got changed and put makeup on. A simple yet stylish outfit. Jim changed into a blue knit jumper and grey jeans.

"You look handsome" I announced.

"You look pretty too" He replied with a smile.

We left the hotel and just started walking down a street until we came across some bespoke shops. It was an interior design store with some beautiful items inside.

"Jimmmmm we need a house now" I whined.

"I know baby, we will get one soon" he said squeezing my hand.

Jim's POV

Little does Emily know I've bought us a new house, not far from work, 3 rooms, large kitchen and dining room, plenty of room for her cat and a lovely sitting room. I was pretty sure that she'd love it but she'd also hate me for not allowing her to pay.

"Oh my gosh! Jim look at this" Emily said as she dragged me over to another section of this shop.

She dragged me over to a beautiful baby's mobile, it was white and it had vines all over it.

"I love it" she said. "Imagine if me and you had a baby" she said as she looked up to me.

"We will one day" I replied as I kissed her hand.

We left the shop and made our way to find a little cafe to have lunch in. A little while later we found a pretty small cafe.
We took our seats at a cute window table. And ordered some sandwiches.

"Soooooo Jim where are we going for this fancy mean later?" Emily questioned me

"It's a secret Em" I said with a chuckle.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh" she groaned at me and I just laughed at her cuteness.

We finished up at lunch and we took the long way back to our hotel. Once we reached the hotel it was around 4pm and dinner was booked for 7pm. Emily started getting ready by going in the shower.