(S1 - My Quirk - 6)

(If you don't like the quirk I made PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I will change it as soon as possible for something better!)

~~~~~~

'Is it all just lucky?'

Sometimes I look up at the sky and wonder how it all happened. But thinking about it too long makes my head hurt, I wonder about many things. How did the world come to be? How do people look at me? How did I get to this point in my life?

How did I manage to find myself here
Why me

I don't know why but

It makes me feel

Special.

-----

Everyone looked very shocked because of Midoriyas throw, I can't help but smirk as Aizawa gives a weird smile and mutters "this kid" under his breath.
"Told ya~!" I sing smiling to myself, deciding not to dwell on my earlier thoughts.

"He threw it over 700 metres!" Someone screamed as I cross my arms nodding repeatedly, very proud of my sweet boy.
"Yes! Finally showing us his true power!" Uraraka cheered with her hands in the air.

Iida put his hand to his forehead as though to shield his eyes from the sun and commented.
"His finger appears to be broken. Just like the exam. His quirk is very odd." To which I gave him a questioning look.
'Oh Iida sweetie, of course, they are broken' I thought but didn't dare hurt his precious feelings.

"Great observation skills!" I praise him instead giving a thumbs up.
"It wasn't a very pretty throw." Aoyama also decided to give his opinion. I look at Aoyama and chuckle slightly, realising he's even funnier to be with in person.

Drawing my attention ahead of me I quickly grab the arm of the person closed to me, which just so happened to be Uraraka and slap a hand to my mouth to not die from laughing.
"(L/N)- san, what's wrong?" She asked, surprised by my sudden grasp.
"I-must-not-laugh" I manage to get out while moving my hand from my mouth and pointing a shaking finger at Bakugo.

His mouth was wide open and his eyes bulging from his head as his face is completely shocked and mortified by Midoriyas quirk. Uraraka helped to calm me down by patting my back which I tried not to hug her for helping me.

He then let some explosions leave his hands and my mood completely changed as my face darkened slightly. I couldn't stand moments like this, even knowing how this would play out couldn't stop me as I attempted to chase after Bakugo. Only to feel a grasp on my wrist preventing me.

"Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or you're dead!" Bakugo screamed, his palm raised to explode Midoriya as all he could do was stand in fear of Bakugos wrath.
"Bakugo please don-" I cut myself off as Mr Aizawa wrapped his scarf around Bakugo, successfully stopping his attack.
"W-what, why the hell is your damn scarf, so strong" he questioned Mr Aizawa and as Mr Aizawa was asking him to stand down and explaining his scarf to him I looked to see who had grabbed my wrist.

Iida, upon noticing my gaze he removed his hand and looked at me with a serious look.
"Don't be reckless, (L/N)-san" he muttered as I nodded slowly, his expression and the fact he thought to stop me making my heart flutter, IIDA THOUGHT TO HELP ME, ME!
Standing beside Iida I mutter a small sorry before holding my left arm with my right hand and watching again.

I zoned back in to hear Mr Aizawa say
"it gives me serious dry eye." And then I have the sudden urge to think.
"Too bad, that power is amazing." And I felt like everyone just had a same thought moment.

"You're wasting my time now, whoever's next step up." I tear up slightly as I watch Midoriya making his way around Bakugo and back to the group. The need to hug him becoming greater as he inched closer to the group. I settled for just moving to stand beside him.