•°*•{Chapter 4}•*°•

After Seonghwa and Y/N's wedding plus there honeymoon they finished their training, and moved into a little cabin, Y/N was starting to have a little baby bump. Seonghwa was excited and always kisses Y/N's tummy, Y/N sweetly smiling at him, she was close to 1 mouth into pregnancy and already starting decorating the baby's room.

{Seonghwa}
"Why are you decorating? We don't know if it's a boy or a girl."

Seonghwa said leaning on the doorframe looking at his wife confused. Y/N looked at him with a "really?" Look.

"I know that Captain obvious, I'm decorating the room as anti sex. I'm decorating the room with purple and gold. I'm sure our baby will like it. Some odd reason I'm carving for O blood type.. I should call Yeosang over and it'll have a drink."

Seonghwa gave Y/N a concern look,
Y/N walked over gave him a kiss and reassured him not that type of drink. No blood wine of Y/N until after the pregnancy. Seonghwa nodded and gave Y/N a peck on the forehead. Y/N called Yeosang and he came over with Yunho so Seonghwa has someone also to talk too.

Y/N gave Yeosang a warm welcome hug when they showed up, she hugged Yunho, Seonghwa and him when to the back porch, Y/N and Yeosang sat in the living room/dining room area.

{Yeosang}
"Sooo~~ anyway ideas of the gender yet?" Yeosang takes a sip of his drink.

"No.. But don't tell anyone this ok?"

Yeosang looked at Y/N with interest while still sipping on his drink.

{Yeosang}
"What is it? (Gasp) you didn't have a miscarriage did you??"

Y/N reassured him that she didn't

"No I just feel like I'm carrying t-"

Y/N got cuff off by Yunho coming inside like a little kid. Pointing outside making Yeosang and Y/N look at him and giggle at how cute his being.

{Yeosang}
"What is it baby bear?"

{Yunho}
"There's a squirrel outside and Seonghwa is feeding it! Wanna go and see!!"

Yeosang giggled and looked at Y/N and both of them nodded. They got up holding their cup still full with blood and looked outside and saw Seonghwa feeding a baby squirrel.
Y/N smiling while drinking her sweet blood watching her husband feeding a baby squirrel.

{Yeosang}
"That's adorable~ how about you guys go and feed it together."

Yunho smiled and walked outside with a small bag of walnuts and start feeding the squirrel. Y/N and Yeosang sat back down.

{Yeosang}
"You were saying?"

"Oh! Uh.. Forget I think it's not a big of a deal."

Yeosang nodded and sipped his drink. Y/N and him can talk for HOURS on end, a Vampire and Ghoul. Never knew that they can get along pretty will. Yeosang checked the time 8:37pm, he frowned.

{Yeosang}
"Looks like I have to go, I have fun talking and drink blood with you~! I hope we can do this again but more longer. Yunho~!  It's time to go!"

Y/N walked Yeosang and Yunho out, gave them a hug goodbye and went inside, walked over to Seonghwa who was sitting on the couch. She sat next to him and snuggled next to him. Soon after fell asleep. Seonghwa picked her up and places her on the bed, tucking her in,  and cuddled with her.

•°•{Next morning}•°•

Y/N woke up with the smell of cooked pork and pancakes. She shot up and skipped out of the room and into the kitchen and saw Seonghwa cooking. She walked over and gave him a back hugged him.