•°•{Prologue}•°•

"MOM!! MOM WHERE ARE YOU MOM?!?! HELP ME THE HUMANS GOT ME MOM!!! MOOOM!!!"

Y/N's eyes popped open and she stood up quicker that the light itself, panting with a cold sweat looking out to her window and smiled see the full moon, she walked to her window and opened it.

"It's so pretty, I feel so more powerful when the full moon is out... A little midnight snack won't hurt.. "

Y/N smirked and grabbed her coat she looked at the time "12: 45" The club is still open until two more hours. Y/N put on her dark brown eye contacts and walked out the door.

She got in the club and went to the bar to get her favorite drink, the Bloody Mary Cocktail. Soon after a few sips she made eye contact with an attractive man "bingo" Y/N thought, she smirked at him and moved her finger to make him to come closer to her. So he did.

Y/N pulled him closer and whisper to his ear.

"Come home with me hottie, I'll make your whole night even better."

The man smirked and nodded his head, finally, they are at her house things started to get heated. She pushed him on the bed, sat on his lap and started to kiss his neck. The guy moves hands to her hips making them move up and down. Y/N's hunger grew and grew.

The man felt a sharp pain om his neck and his vision got blurry and blacked out, Y/N drank all his blood. She called her little boys the ones she turn into her vampire slaves that aren't strong to go and hunt, to toss the bodies to the woods making it a wild wolf attack.

*-*fast forward*-*

{Dad}
"Y/N your almost 1900 (19 in human years).. You need to find your mate. Instead sleeping and eating men! What if you actually ate your mate??? EH?!"

"Oh come on dad, mom can see the future! She saw my mate when I was only 1 minute old! Hell she even put a spell on us making us feel something when we're close to each other. I haven't felt anything dad."

{Dad}
"Fine, but your mom didn't even tell me who he is! All she told me is " Believe you'll be shocked so just wait until than! Oh also your starting your school, training. And I don't wanna hear 'but I'm the princess! I can fight with out training!' Got it?"

Her dad gave a look at made her shiver. She nodded, then asked.

"When do I start?"

{Dad}
"Tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?!? WHAT TIME??"

{Dad}
"8 o'clock S.H.A.R.P."

"BUT I PROMISE EUNHA THAT WELL GO SHOPPING!! What time does it end??

{Dad}
"3 o'clock."

"3 O'CLOCK?!?"

Her dad nodded.

{Dad}
"Better text her saying that you can't make it then."

"UUGHH!! I HATE YOU!!

{Dad}
"Ahh!! I love you too!"

*-*Next day*-*

{Dad}
"GEEEEEEET UUUUUUUP!!"

Y/N jumped and remembered that its her first day of "training". She grunted and got dressed. Y/N walked downstairs and saw her mom, she hugs her

"I missed you, mom. How was the business trip? Was it fun?"

{Mom}
"Yes it was very fun. Your Aunties misses you very much and hoping that can come with us. Here drink, I've heard there will be humans there, but in a separate building, and different time scheduling."