Bizzle sighed and through himself back down on the couch. He groaned again, rubbing his temple. I'm not really sure how to deal with this situation. I've never been placed in my current position before. One time I was reading a romance book, the girl in it got really drunk and her friend made her a cup of coffee. Does coffee cure hangovers?

I guess it's worth a shot, right?

I poured a cup of black coffee and placed it on a little plate before walking it over to Bizzle. I set it on the center table. He gave me a death glare.

"I read, somewhere, that uh, that coffee cures a hangover so I j-just thought-" I jittered along my words. His eyes were sending daggers right through me. What had I done?

"Can you please just fuck off." He answered back in a loud tone.

I balled my hand into a gentle fist and took a step back. Nervously running my hand through my messy hair, I managed to mutter, "Y-yea, I can do that," Bizzle rose his brows at me, waiting for me to get out of his face apparently.

I sat on my bed, silently glaring at my door. I flicked the TV on to distract myself, but it didn't help. I wanted to spring out the door and ask him a billion questions but he'd probably strangle me. The TV didn't help at all, so I dialed up Joey and talked to him for a while. Joey seemed to be in a good mood and I was able to keep him on the phone for a good hour or so. I didn't tell him about Bizzle's return or about him staying here till Travis returned. I figured he didn't need any unnecessary stress nor drama.

Vicky had seemed really worried about him. Maybe he's done this before? She was so stern and made it crystal clear not to let him out of my sight. Of course, the past hour he was completely out of my sight.

I walked out to the den to check for him, he wasn't there. "Bizzle?" I called hustling to Vicky's room and checking the bathroom in there.

Great. I lost him.

I walked back out to the den and Bizzle walked through the front door at the same moment. I gave him a scolding look, "Where were you?" I asked at his casual attitude.

"Out." He purposely responded shortly.

He brushed past me, sitting back on the couch.

"What do you mean, out?" I mocked his monotone response, "I told you not to leave this dorm."

Bizzle looked up at me with surprise. Surprised that I was putting a foot down in front of him. Little did he understand that it wasn't because I was bossy or felt like being a pain. I wanted to follow Vicky's directions, and I worried about him getting into more trouble.

"What, am I on dorm arrest?" He chuckled flicking the TV on. "How bout you do what women do best and make me lunch"

Now he was really pissing me off.

I only snarled at him, not giving him any more words to throw back at me. I gathered some school books and sat on the floor in front on the center table in the den. Right where I could keep an eye on him.

We stayed put for a while, but I knew it wouldn't have lasted too long anyway.

My back was facing him, but I could hear him shuffling in his seat. Then I felt a touch on my back, it startled me, so I flinched. He let out a soundingly hot chuckle. Bizzle dropped his body down next to me on the floor. I could feel his eyes locked on me, his breath brushing against my skin. My lack of attention toward him only made him crave it more. He moved in, bringing his chin to rest on my shoulder.

"You seem anxious. Everything alright?" His voice made me think twice about my breathing.

His fingers made contact with my cheek. I nudged them off me. "Ooo the silent treatment? My kinda challenge. Keeping girls quiet is not my strong point, so this should be fun" He said moving in closer to me. Did he have to link everything to sex?