I filled up a glass of water and placed it on the table beside the couch Bizzle lay on. I sat on the floor beside him and just . . . well I kinda just looked at him. Is that bad? Stalker-ish?

Whatever. He was too perfect not to stare at. His hair was a total mess yet perfect in a way. His eyebrows were slightly scrunched together. His lips in a pouty form. I noticed a light little scar on his cheek, even that was cute.

Watching his chest move up and down with each breath, hearing his light snores, glaring at the strand of golden hair that hung over his eye; it all felt, relaxing. Admiring him became like a chore, he was too beautiful to keep focus on. My eyes began to slowly shut. I yawned a couple times before placing my head on the edge of the couch cushion. "Where have you been?" I whispered, taking one last peek at him before I dozed off.

I woke up startled for a moment as to where I was, but I remembered almost instantly. I was still sitting on the floor, my head had been resting on the edge of the couch that Bizzle slept on. He had barely moved in the night.

"Sleep well?" Vicky asked from the kitchen, making me jump a little. She stood over the counter on the other side of the room, brewing her coffee.

Thank god I wasn't working or attending classes today, I would've been late to everything by this time.

My legs were sore from the form I had sat in all night, my neck was a little stiff too. I stretched myself out as I walked over to Vicky. I sat myself on the tall stool over the bar.

"Some kid brought him by, just like that, and told me that no one was answering the door to his room and he obviously couldn't find his room key while he's out cold." I explained knowing that she wanted to be filled in, "I thought Travis had spent the night with you but apparently not." I shrugged acknowledging Travis's absence. I reached up over the bar and just barely reached the cabinet with coffee cups in it.

"Yea, Travis isn't around," Vicky poured herself a hot cup and then pouring mine. "He spent Thanksgiving break with my family so he decided to take a few days off and visit his own family."

Well, that explains why no one was answering the boys door. I glanced back at Bizzle who shifted his body on the couch and groaned.

"Where has he been?" Vicky asked the same question I'd been asking. The last month Bizzle had gone completely AWOL. Not one of his friends knew where he was. I don't think he has a cell phone and if he does he clearly doesn't know how to use it. I'm not gonna lie, I was worried about him. Especially after that night when we went out of town. Those creepy guys with the crow bar, remember that? I know, I know, that was almost two months ago, but it still scared me.

I shrugged my shoulders at Vicky's question. The delivery boy hadn't mentioned exactly what's been going on, he only mention he was at a bar last night . . . and almost every other night in the past month.

"I have class right now so uh, you're on babysitting Bizzle duty" Vicky decided. Vicky gathered her book bag quickly, "Don't leave him alone in here. Don't let him leave the room alone. Got it?" She asked. I hesitantly nodded.

I had nothing to do today and I probably was going to be in the room all day, I just didn't like the idea of being locked in a room with him. At least for now he was asleep, well kinda. Is a drunk knock out still considered sleeping?

Vicky grabbed her cup of coffee and then marched over to Bizzle still on the couch. She picked up the glass of water, that I set by the couch last night, and she poured it right over Bizzle's head. He jumped up after a couple seconds.

"What the fuck-" He groaned sitting half way straight up. His hand was connected to his head in agony.

Vicky rolled her eyes at him and then casually placed the cup back down, "You're an idiot" She said. Then she turned on her heels and marched away. I think that was her way of saying she was, too, worried about him.