chapter 15

Triss pov

I've been avoiding everyone and when I say everyone. No one has seen me for 2 weeks that's how good I am. Well except my mate but I'm asleep when he does see me.  I tiptoe downstairs and went into the kittchen.  "Hold it right there missy explain yourself I haven't seen you for two weeks what's up?" Jade said. Damn she caught me. "Well um just wrong timeing" I said to her. "Then why haven't you answered my indlink's or anyone's else's what's wrong." She said. I sighed and said "well one morning Caleb snapped on me and yelled. and I was mad so I didn't talk to him for a while and he was mad and we got into a fight then I came to get you to go for a run. I came into your room cause he wouldn't let me sleep. Then we got into another fight and I spent a whole day in a room crying like a whole day from 9:00 am to 9:50 pm crying my heart out. I had been avoiding everyone so I wouldn't have to talk about it. But I knew eventually that you would find me. I'm supprised you didn't barge into my room when I went to sleep woke me up and forced me to talk that way. But yea that's it."  "Well enogh about me lets talk about you and your mate how are you two?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. She told me about how they have been getting to know each other and stuff. Afterwords we went to get some ice cream. 

Caleb pov

I haven't sponken to Triss since the fight. She's sleep by the time I'm in the room and I don't think that it's a cowecidence so I let her have her space. When I was about to walk into the kittchen I heard Triss talking to Jade. She was telling her about the fight that we had.Then she said that she had spent the whole day crying last week. I didn't know that I had that big of a effect on her. I have been trying to apoligize but haven't got the chance to. Then a idea poped into my head. I ran to our room She has to forgive me after this. 

Triss pov

When I walked into the room my favforite red dress was sitting on the bed with a note on it. The note said

Get dressed and come out side 

I put on the dress and some heels and went outside. My jaw hit the ground. Caleb was standing there with a horse drawn carrige "My lady after you." He said pointing to the door of the carrige. I smiled at him and got in. He got in after me. "What is all this for where are we going." I said cause I really had no clue. "My apology for getting mad and not holding in my anger." He said "And happy birthday" he whispereed in my ear. I smiled and kissed him. It was just a small soft kiss but it was amazing. It was passinite but not too pasinite. Soft but not too soft. It was perfect. Oh god I'm becoming cheesy what is this boy doing to me. The ride was about 3 miles long. When the carrige stopped Caleb said "Close your eyes and no peeking. I did as he told and he helped me out the carrige. "Okay open them." He said after we walked a for a few minutes. When I opened my eyes I was speecheless. He is the most amazing mate in the world.

hey fluffly monkeys whats up. I still need more characters. you guys are hurting my feelings that you won't comment... anyway cliff hanger. O and I might end this book prety soon it's kinda boreing and I don't think people like it to much so I will wrigh another book that has absolutley nothing to do with this story. And last but not least can some one tell me how to put pictures on the chapters on a laptop cause I don't know how kay bye