chapter 11

Caleb pov

I was goinig to appoligize to Triss when I bummped into her I heard she was going somewhere so I saked "where you going" she said "the club" Then she started talking to her wolf I think. "o look Triss I just w-" I was cut off by her lips her plump red lips. She kissed me we depened the kiss. She put her legs around my torso and I pushed her against the wall. Then someone coughed to get our attention. Triss broke away to see who it was. It was Jade I wanted to slap her so bad. then Triss said "I have to go get ready but Caleb I forgive you" Then kissed my cheek. She is such a tease. But I love her anyway.

Triss pov

Right now I'm dancing on a table top drunk as hell. Jade was right next to me. Katie was drunk and up here with us. Nicole was just recording us all to use it againsit us sometime but I didn't care. Then the best smell in the world hit me. It was my mate. I might be drunk but I know my mate when I smeel him. wow that sounded weird. When I found him I wrapped my legs around him and put my hands around his neck and said "Caleb your here when did you get here" then I giggled. He put me down and I dragged him to the table I was dancing on and pulled him up. He put his hands on my waist and we swayed to the music. After about 5 hours we were all drunk except Nicole who stuck to her word and drove us all home. In the car I passed out in Caleb's lap. He wasn't really drunk just tipsy so he could carry me.

                                                                        ***next day***

"uhhhhhh" I groan. I feel a chest move and look up. last nights memories came back and I smiled and kissed him "goodmorning" he said o his voice is so sexy in the morning. o who am I kidding it's always sexy. "morning can I get some aspern" I say ruining the moment. He laughs lightly and gets out the bed. I instantly reached for his arm.I got up and said "piggy back ride please" I said giving him puppy dog eyes he gave in right away. I got him whipped already it's to easy just to easy. once we reach the kittchen he puts me down and gets me pills. I take them and grab a apple. After I finished my apple me and my bae went to my room. We were talking at first but then it became a makeout party. He trailed kisses down my jaw all the way to the spot where he marks me. He stays there for a while. then I say "Do it I want this" he looked at me for permission I nodedd and gave a reasuring smile when I wanted to give him a 'duh' look I mean I just said to do it. I felt a pain in my neck but it soon became pleasure. He marked me I'm his and he's mine and only mine. So I might be alittle possesive... okay alot possesive but I have good reasons. We just layed together in a comfortable silence. Then something came to my mind "How did you know where I was." I asked him cause I really wanted to know. "I followed you guys in the distance" He said I nodedd and laid back down. I am completely and utterly in love with him. 

hey guys so how you like it and i need more characters so can you guys comment and stuff thank you for the votes and reads though keep doing what your doing you are all awsome goodbye have a good weekend