Missing him..

It's been two weeks since I've talked to Andrew and I really miss him. Yes maybe part of it is because I've developed some feelings for him, but that's not all why I miss him. He's just a great guy to have as a best friend. I spend most of my time in my room eating cookie dough ice cream. Listen to me I sound like I've just had a bad break up. Anyways on a brighter note, because I haven't been hanging out with Andrew I've gotten to know Hannah a lot better. She's so nice and a really great friend. She even offered to take me to DisneyWorld on spring break!

I looked over at the time and saw it was midnight. Great another late night. I got up and threw out my empty ice cream container in the garbage and crawled into bed. I shut my lamp off and closed my eyes, eventually drifting off into a deep sleep.

********

*beep beep beep*

My alarm clock rang in my ears. I groaned and shut it off. I laid there for few more minutes before dragging myself out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and stretched as I walked to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine. I took a nice hot shower, then I dried off and headed back to my room to get dressed. I looked through my closet until I found the perfect outfit. A pair of light washed jeans, a light purple long sleeve and some black flats. I than put a bit of makeup on and pulled my red locks back into a tight ponytail. I grabbed my bag off the floor and ran downstairs.

"Morning mom" I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Morning Emily" she smiled as she handed me a plate of scrambled eggs and toast.

I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast quickly. Once I finished, I waited for Hannah to come pick me up. Five minutes or so later she pulled into the drive way.

"Bye mom I'll see you later" I yelled while opening the door.

"Bye sweetheart" she yelled back

I closed the door behind me, than walked over to Hannah's car. I hopped into the passenger seat and we drove off.

"Still not talking to Andrew" she asked for the hundredth time this week.

"No" I replied disappointed.

"Oh don't worry Em, he has to talk to you at some point" she said with a small smile

"I guess" I replied with a little smile as well.

*********

School went by pretty quickly today surprisingly. I was pretty happy about that since it was Thursday and we had a long weekend. "Finally three days of sleeping in" I said to myself in relief.

As I was walking to the exit of the school from my locker, I could hear someone walking quickly behind me. I turned my head to see Andrew.

"Hey" he said as he caught up to me.

"Hey" I replied looking at the ground.

"Look I'm really sorry for what I did a few weeks ago, it was a stupid move and I shouldn't of did it" he said with his hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"It's ok" I smiled weekly.

"I just wanted to know if we could be friends again, maybe even start over" he asked

"I'd like that" I smiled.

"Hi I'm Andrew" he smiled with his hand out for me to shake it.

"Emma" I giggled as I shook his hand.

We both smiled, then he pulled me into a hug.

A/N: I changed the cover of the book! I like this one a lot better💕

Also let me know what you guys think and don't forget to vote and to follow!💕