1.7

In My Head - Bedroom

"We should do something cool today."

"Like what?" Lily placed a cup of coffee in front of james. He and Petter sat to eat breakfast in Lily's small kitchen.

"Well, we have a three day weekend. Why don't we go somewhere?" James said, about to take a sip of his warm coffee when the front door swung open.

"YOU'RE NEVER GONNA FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT WE JUST SAW!" Sirius barged in, Remus trailing slowly behind with the biggest smile. They had went to the convenience store to pick up a few things for their breakfast.

"We just saw a dog with shoes and a little raincoat." Remus explained. "Sirius literally screamed about it to get my attention."

"Well I wasn't going to let you miss out on that! It's a dog! With SHOES!" The two boys started to take their things out so they can all eat. Sirius put on a straight face and stood up straight. "We should get a dog."

"Are you seri-" Lily began but James covered her mouth. "Don't say it." She pusher James' hands away from her. "Are you serious? You boys can't even take care of yourselves."

"Rude of you to assume we can't take care of a dog." Remus swung his arm around Sirius as he faked a cry.

"Spare your dramatics Sirius, James has an idea." Peter butted in.

"I do?" He replied. Lily rubbed her temples with her hand. "James wants to do something but he doesn't even know what he wants to do. Great planning guys."

"Hey, I was just throwing it out there. All we do is study, eat and sleep. Why don't we do something cool for a change?"

"Why not a road trip?" Remus suggested. "Maybe like to a campsite or something. That'd be nice."

"That's a great idea. Screw breakfast I'm gonna go pack." James rushed out of his seat. "You coming with Peter? Sirius?"

The three boys rushed out of the apartment and into their own. Lily sighed and took a seat.

"Those boys give me a migraine."

——-

The boys apartment was hectic. Shirts and shoes scattered all around the floor all due to one person.

"Siri, it's a weekend getaway, not New York fashion week." Peter stated as he picked up random pieces of clothing from the floor.

"You know what? I don't recall asking for your opinion Peter." Sirius said, walking from his room the the bathroom. "I have to look my best to dress to impress."

Peter rolled his eyes and threw Sirius' clothes into his room.

The three of them were finally ready and waited patiently for their other two friends. As soon as they were all ready, they made their way to Peters car. The trunk of the car was just about big enough to fit all of their things.

"I'm sitting in front. I don't trust any of you idiots with directions." Lily said, opening the passenger door. No one argued with her. "Remy did you remember the snacks."

Remus nodded and held up a lunch bag. He wasn't sure if the contents would be enough considering James and Peter had the biggest appetites. It'll hold them off.

"Seatbelts!" Lily reminded, the sound of  seatbelts clicking filled the car. "Let's go."

I'm so sorry for the slow updates. This is just a filler chapter for what's next.