1.0

Under Your Spell - Desire
(Smut warning)

"Remus?" Sirius whispered.

"Yes?" Remus replied just as quiet.

"Can I kiss you?" Remus didn't know what to say. He liked Sirius, a lot. But he's never kissed a guy before. Sirius watched him carefully and he noticed the hesitation and pulled away. "I'm sorry, I made this weird didn't I? Fuck I'm sorry." Remus stepped closer to Sirius so they were inches apart.

"You didn't mess anything up, love." he moved even closer. "Ask again."

"Can I kiss you?" Sirius was confused.

"Yes please." Remus grinned. Sirius put his hand on the back of Remus' head pulling him closer. His lips gently pressed into the younger boys. Fireworks went off between them. It was gentle and sweet. Remus pulled Sirius' hips to his and deepened the kiss.

Sirius slid his tongue into Remus' mouth and they fought for dominance. Remus gave in. They explored each others mouths and Sirius backed up slowly turning around to lay Remus on the bed. He put him down gently and crawled on top of him. Their lips met again. Remus wrapped his legs around Sirius' waist bringing him closer.

Sirius disconnected their lips pulling off Remus' shirt revealing the boys thin figure. He placed small kisses along Remus' jaw and slowly down his neck. A small moan left the smaller boys lips. Sirius got lower and lower. He glanced up at Remus when he got to his waist.

"Is this okay?" Remus nodded rapidly. Sirius smirked. "Someone's eager." Remus blushed furiously. Sirius slowly removed the younger boys jeans tossing them across the floor. He met Remus' lips again and slid his hand  into the boys underwear.

Remus let out a gasp as Sirius pumped him slowly. Remus squirmed underneath the older boy wanting more. Sirius smirked into the kiss. He left slobbery kisses on Remus' neck making the boy even more flustered. He bit a sensitive spot making the boy moan.

Sirius moved down to Remus' waist and pulled his underwear off slowly. He teased Remus' tip, making the boy whine before taking him in.

"Oh, Sirius" Remus gasped and placed his hands in Sirius' hair pulling it gently. Sirius knew what to do given this wasn't his first time. He could feel the boy getting close.

"S-Sirius, I'm g-gonna...oh my god." Remus groaned loudly filling Sirius' mouth. He laid on the bed panting as Sirius pulled up his underwear so the boy was covered. Sirius laid down next to him and Remus put his head on his chest snuggling up to him.

"Thanks. That was my, that's my..." Remus' face burned up even more. Sirius let out a low chuckle.

"Your first with a guy?" Sirius asked.

"My first ever." Remus hid his face with his hands. Sirius pulled his hands away and kissed his forehead.

"Well I'm glad to be your first." Sirius smiled down at the younger boy. "Sleep with me tonight?" Remus nodded.

Sirius pulled the duvet over the two of them and they fell into a peaceful sleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

•••