1.6

For Him - Troye Sivan

1 week later

Sept.28.18 12:24am

Remmy i miss you

Go to sleep Sirius, it's late.

But it's technically Friday
No classes

So that means we shouldn't sleep?
Sorry but I'll take all the sleep i can get

Okay but, don't you want to catch all this love
Image attatched

Okay but, don't you want to catch all this loveImage attatched

uM
Maybe put on a shirt
Or a blanket
Or anything

Hm i don't think i want to
But you know what i wanna do?

I don't want to know, goodnight

I wanna do

Go to SleEP sIriuS

You

Nighty night

Lemme smash

Definitely not
No
Not if you say that

Fine
Let me make hot, steamy, sweet love with you.
Don't you want to feel my hands all over your beautiful body

stOp
whaT haVE YOU DONE
IT'S TOO LATE TO BE THIS HORNY SIRI
My door is unlocked.

Actually
I'm tired
Goodnight love

I haTE YOU

Sirius laughed at his phone and set it down on the pillow next to him. He swiftly walked to the front door, careful not to wake anyone up. Lily and James were asleep on the couch while the end credits to some movie played.

The door was indeed unlocked and Sirius made his way into Remus' room. He opened the door quietly so the boy wouldn't notice. He froze at the sight in front of him.

Remus was sitting at the edge of his bed, hair falling in front of his face as. His boxers were down to his ankles. He threw his head back and released a small moan as he stroked himself gently.

Sirius' pajama pants grew tighter. He cleared his throat and Remus frantically pulled up his underwear and reached for his blanket to cover himself.

"SIRIUS WHY DIDN'T YOU AT LEAST KNOCK! DID YOU-YOU JUST-FUCK MY LIFE!" Sirius could see Remus' cheeks grow a bright red under the dim candle light. He walked over to the boy, shutting the door behind him. He sat next to Remus and kissed the side of the boys head.

"Look at me Remmy." Remus had his face in his hands, trying his best to hide his embarrassment. Sirius kissed Remus' shoulder, then up his neck, and whispered into his ear. "Let me help you."

Remus shook his head. Sirius shrugged and layed down on the other side of Remus' bed.

"Then I guess I'll just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show."

Remus moved his hands from his face and bit his lip. - Don't be a pussy, do something. - He crawled over to Sirius and sat on his lap, straddling him. He leaned down and crashed his lips into Sirius'. He rocked his hips back and forth, earning a deep growl from Sirius. The kiss quickly became heated.

Sirius flipped Remus, so he can be on top. He bit a sensitive spot on Remus' neck, making the boy squirm underneath him. He propped himself up to get a good look at Remus. The smaller boy was panting softly and his eyes were full of lust.
"Siri, stop staring." Remus smirked at his boyfriend. Remus sat up, pulling Sirius into his lap. Their lips met again, tongues slipping into each others mouths. Remus ran his hands through Sirius' hair while Sirius reached for the boys sweater to pull it off.

They broke apart to pull the sweater off. Remus brought his lips to Sirius' neck, biting and sucking on it gently. Sirius released a small whimper as Remus licked the new bruise. Remus laid Sirius down trailing kisses down his body until he reached the boys hips.

"Remus, you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"I'm fine." The smaller boy removed Sirius' pajama pants and boxers, revealing his hard on. "On second thought..." Remus trailed of.

He took a shaky breath before taking in the tip. He used his hand to hold Sirius' hips down and the other wrapped around the rest of him that didn't fit into his mouth.

Sirius let out soft pants and moans, occasionally saying Remus name. He jerked his hips up when Remus swirled his tongue around, making him gag.

"R-remus I'm g-gonna..." Sirius gasped and groaned loudly, releasing into Remus' mouth. Sirius sat up, cupping Remus' face and placing a gentle kiss on the boys nose. "Thank you my love." Remus blushed and turned away.

"I'm sorry if that sucked. I've never, you know..." Remus blushed harder than before.

"High five, because that was amazing." Sirius smiled brightly at his tired Remus as they high fived. He pulled up his pants while Remus pulled his sweater back on.

Sirius laid back down onto Remus' bed, opening his arms for Remus. He crawled into Sirius' arms and pulled the cover over them. He felt Sirius kiss his head before he drifted off into a lovely sleep.

Wow an update? From me? Amazing. I wrote this forever ago and didn't know how to continue it so I'm sorry if this is a bit short.